What's the Name of this Mod?

Tragthemercenary

Hello, everyone.

Does anyone remember the name of the mod where you could instruct an NPC to change their outfit, and modify their hair, using Apachii Hair? I wracked my brain trying to remember it. Also, you used to be able to use the Racemenu to modify your Player. Is this ability no longer available?

Thanks,

Trag

Re - Racemenu, AFAIK it will still allow character changes, BUT you need the proper versions of both SKSE and Racemenu for your version of SE(AE). See this skse status page for information (https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins).

The outfit changes could be one of many mods, especially one of the follower framework mods. Hair, could be one (or more) of the wig mods.

Also, you used to be able to use the Racemenu to modify your Player. Is this ability no longer available?

1.5.97 or 1.6x?

In 1.5.97 it should be a no brainer. either use showracemenu via console or use a mod like A Change of Face to hook into the racemenu applet. This of course requires that your body was generated in Bodyslide with the build morphs box checked so it generates the necessary .tri files for tweaking in racemenu and that you've installed the appropriate racemenu drivers for its use on your body type.

PS> just in case it has some utility for you, for using racemenu on followers, try installing The Manipulator, which has a hook into a slightly reduced capability (no face stuff, no camera adjustments) racemenu for fiddling with followers. (presuming the NPC has appropriate structure to allow racemenu adjustments)

In 1.6x? I honestly don't know. Theoretically, yes, but afaik Skyrim SE 1.6x is still "learning to walk" (ie, not everything has been updated and it's still got some glitches)