Inserting a key/frame in the middle of a keyframe in 3DS Max.

Malfatto

Hello

I would like to change a part of a reload animation that I think moves too fast, I'm a total newbie regarding 3DS Max but I think that maybe if I add a few blank keys after the animations keys it might do the trick. I've been searching tutorials but I've found nothing. Does someone know how to do that or have a better solution?

Thanks.

What is a reload animation? Do you mean rotating objects when loading a level? Try experimenting in nifscope with animated nif's. You need to open the NiMultiTargetTransformController flags in the Block List and go to its parameters in Block Details. All animations with sequences have the Clamp flag, Cycle closed static loops. The parameters Frequency, Phase, Start Time, Stop Time are responsible for the speed. Also UV animations have NiTransformController and BsLightingShaderPropertyFloatController flags. In max 2013 with official plugins you can make animations for fo4, but you can't open vanilla animations. There is an exporter, but no importer. You can check the animation by selecting nif/open/creation kit 2.0. Edited by South8028