True Enclave

Gafgar Adolis

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True Enclave cuts in at the purifier, actually. Though some content will still be available in regular play, the lion's share of the mod will require you to join forces with Col. Autumn during "Take It Back!", defeat/capture/kill Lyons, and destroy Liberty Prime as the first, opening quest.

The Broken Steel addon for True Enclave will mostly revolve around trying to stop the BoS from destroying the crawler.

'Join the Enclave'

I don't need to join the Enclave, my character is the daughter of Col Autumn, she belongs to the covert operations of the Enclave.

(Incase you don't have common sense, or know what sarcasm looks like.. I'm joking)

(And I hope this mod does well)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I realize it's been a year and a half, but I gotta ask....

Is this mod still being worked on? It sounded like it would be a hell of a lot of fun.

I'm currently recovering from an illness, having quite a few assorted RL problems, and have had two different computer crashes set back progress. Plus I'm doing everything by myself.

But yes, True Enclave is still being worked on.

you cant logically join the enclave, being born outside of a vault, and not being born into the Enclave

to the Enclave everyone not in an un-opened vault or the Enclave itself is considered a mutant

but still REALLY want this to come out, i would help but i cant really mod.

Edited by warkiller75