WIP - New female body replacer *nudity*

thePhilanthropy

EDIT: ImageShack has deleted the screenies. Check out Page 6 for new ones!

Hi!

I'm in the process of making my own female body replacer.

I have also created a similar WIP thread over at canadianIce. It can be found here.

I'll quote myself at this point:

I known, I know! There are already tons of replacers out there, and while they are all of outstandingly high quality (no kidding!) i have never considered this a competition. It's a mere matter of taste.

I made the meshes from scratch, except for parts of the hands, which i blatantly admit to have stolen from the FF body, because i just couldn't get them right. I will keep trying to create my own hands, but Team FF will be credited regardless of the outcome!

So far, i have almost finalized the meshes, (some tricky rigging at the back is still left, e.g.). What i am stuck with are the textures. Although i was able to create seamless textures for imperials and darkelves (orcs are also no problem), plus the according egt files, i simply lack the skills to do textures for argonians, khajiits, dremoras and the likes. :( After all i'm just one person... I honestly hope someone here will offer their help. (uvs and/or meshes can be provided...)

Regardless, here a are some ingame screenshots of my current progress. Please comment, criticize, give suggestions! :biggrin:

image_01

image_02

image_03

image_04

image_05

image_06

image_07

image_08

image_09

image_10

Luchaire over at CanadianIce has agreed to create some textures, which i think is awesome, but he(?) has very little time for doing this.

I have already added different cup sizes to my to-do list.

So, as I said, please comment, criticize, give suggestions! :thumbsup:

And btw I appreciate all the help you might want to offer, be it textures, beta-testing, etc.

PS: i hope this thread is not breaking any rules or seen as bad advertisment. That is not my intention, i just want more feedback on my work :biggrin: I will make Luchaire and the people at CanadianIce aware of this thread.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite lovely!

The head looks slightly large for the body, but it might just be the hair :)

The toes look a bit elongated to me, but I'm tired so who knows :D

Overall, it's a beautiful work and I look forward to the finished product!!

Looking very nice - you've got the shape just right.

But I agree, you need to redo the textures for it. I don;t know if it was just the light (got any screenshots in daylight?), or if it was the textures, but it all looked to smooth and samey - more like a mannequin than a person, if I'm making sense.

The shape is brilliant, though :)

Yes, it looks very nice so far.

Noticed tha toe thing too, maybe just me though. I like the breast size; close ups won't really matter until the textures are done right?

Planning on 4096x4096? ( I use HgEC and 4096 textures for it right now, it would have to beat those ! or be for races I don't have them for!! )

(Wishes those out there who do the clothing work would do more (smaller NOT larger) breast/clothing textures.)

Absolutely keep up the work. You have a talent! USE it!

~ A

Alright, thanks alot for the feedback everyone!

Sin911: The head looks slightly large for the body, but it might just be the hair

Haha, well I am pretty sure that cannot be helped. Changing the head size is not an option and changing the body size isn't either. Also I don't think it's that visible.

Sin911: The toes look a bit elongated to me

Oh sh*t, you are quite right. You know how it is when you work so hard on all the details, that you forget about the big problems. I will work on the toes and feet!

The_Terminator: But I agree, you need to redo the textures for it. I don;t know if it was just the light (got any screenshots in daylight?), or if it was the textures, but it all looked to smooth and samey - more like a mannequin than a person, if I'm making sense.

I guess you are making sense. Getting the textures and the normalmaps right is still a mystery to me. That's why I'm asking for help after all. :smile:

Antioche: Noticed tha toe thing too, maybe just me though. I like the breast size; close ups won't really matter until the textures are done right?

Yep! There would be no point in close ups with my crappy textures :biggrin:

Antioche: Planning on 4096x4096? ( I use HgEC and 4096 textures for it right now, it would have to beat those ! or be for races I don't have them for!! )

I don't know. I sent Luchaire UVs for 2048 and 4096. We will have to see about that.

I'm glad you like it though! :thanks:

Yes, it looks very nice so far.

Planning on 4096x4096? ( I use HgEC and 4096 textures for it right now, it would have to beat those ! or be for races I don't have them for!! )

(Wishes those out there who do the clothing work would do more (smaller NOT larger) breast/clothing textures.)

~ A

all my mods use 'D' cup, super boobs don't thrill me any either!