ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

WIP - New female body replacer *nudity*

thePhilanthropy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, folks, here's the list of standard textures that need to be done for this mod to be complete:

• Imperials (that is: imperials, bretons, nords, high elves, wood elves, redguards)
  • Dark Elves
  • Orcs
  • Khajiit
  • Argonians
  • Dremoras
  • Golden Saints
  • Dark Seducers

I already have the support of Luchaire, who says that he will do the following :thanks: :

• Imperials
  • Khajiit
  • Golden Saints
  • Dark Seducers

So, what's left are these:

• Dark Elves
  • Orcs
  • Argonians
  • Dremoras

Dark Elves and Orcs are basically just recolorings of the imperial texture, which I can do myself. So, I'd like to wait for Luchaire to finish his work. What's really left are these:

• Argonians
  • Dremoras

If anyone out there is willing to do these textures, PLEASE, by all means, contact me! I suck at texturing, so I definitely need your help!

Just writing in order to keep you up to date.

The meshes are as good as finalized. And as long as that is the case (unless you have major complaints), the rigging is finished as well. I'm still waiting for Luchaire to finish the textures (could take years^^, but oh well, I'm just GLaD someone helps me at all...). But I don't wanna bore you with my ramblings; here's some fun stuff:

caramelldansen1

caramelldansen2

(>1mb gif files! It can take a few seconds to load!)

And my offer still stands. I desperately NEED textures! (See the above post) Definitely Dremoras and Argonians. PLUS, fitting vanilla stock clothing/armors for my body replacer. I can and will send you the necessary files if you are interested. Help is more than appreciated.

ps: regarding the head-to-body ratio... the hair my character wears makes it all the worse. It's not so bad with other hair-styles, but I just love that hair-style (thx Soya)!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried my luck with fitting the leather armor to my body replacer. This is what I came up with:

Animated gifs:

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6743/thief01.gif

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2572/thief02.gif

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4614/thief03.gif

It's not yet perfect, but considering that I needed about 4 days for this alone (spread over about a week or so), doing this for all pieces of armor and clothing is a huge task. Vanilla Oblivion has about 20 different armor-meshes, and even more clothing sets. That leaves me with about 100-150 days of work. That's a very rough guess, but I don't know how much time I will have in the future. And then Shivering Isles stuff would still be left. I don't have much time. I can't spend 3 hours on this every day.

So, again, I beg you to contact me if you want to help with this.

This is nothing really urgent. I will release the body as a stand-alone anyway. But this would come in really handy and help immersion with playing this body.

Feedback and beta-testing offers, as well as name suggestions are always welcome. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
While I can see a lot of work has gone into this, I do not like it. While I am judging it from the leather armor pictures you put up above (since we can't see the other screenshots till they are posted up again), they look very anorexic, and I personally think that sort of thing doesn't look good at all. Just don't take my opinion harshly, I think most different to other people anyway, and since you put in a lot of hard work, some people might want a change.