Fallout New Vegas won't load mods

spartenkiller897

• 3 months later...

Every time i try to get a mod from nexus i try to download from the NMM but when I click to download nothing happen, as for the manual download it take me half way down the page to the at the to look at the description. I cant push "file" to get to the download. It is the same for Skyrim. Please HELP

• 3 months later...

My mods never seem to work and if they do well i think they might have the red triangle.The only thing that works is the backpack mod i have(at the beginning of a new game it says 500 caps...etc)

The mods i have that should normally be shown at a new game(behind dr.Mitchell)isn't there. It's the Mk 22 Mod 0 Hush Puppy Tranq pistol,i haven't tryed ultra settings but i doubt that'll change a thing.

EDIT: My backpack mod dosen't show the red triangle :D but the tranquilizer still didn't appear on the doc's gurney :/

Edited by TheKazuma974

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

mt game straight up crashes when i load fallout new vegas

That is usually caused by an esp that can't find the master it relies on, fire up FNVEdit and if a missing master is the issue it will throw an error giving the name of the missing master.

• 5 months later...
This happens to me sometimes now I got a new pc it never happened on my old one but what I do it load 2-3 mods start game and repeat until all are loaded and it works but especially when you do a fresh install you gotta do this but your game can't handle loading them all at once you should do this like once a week also download boss off of nexus and install it it works great for load order but yeah man feel free to message me if you have any problems iv been at this for a long time and I may not be the smartest person on nexus but I try everything until something works you would be surprised what works when you try every option every angle every file folder slow fast one at a time or all at once fallout is a strange game the way it runs no other game is as good with or without mods fallout with mods is the best game iv ever played and I think it is the best game ever with mods (my opinion) but it makes you earn that gameplay with hours of frustration hahahaha