Why are my mods only seen by me?

bobbaloo12

I created A couple of game save files for the game Gothic. I went through the whole process, then went back later to fix some typos. I noticed when not logged in I can`t see my mods. I checked with my wife`s smart phone and they did not show up there either when not logged in. Is this nornal?

I uploaded 1 of them July 18, 2020 and the other Jan 25, 2022. I did go back into the mod details after creating and fixed some typos. Sometimes I did this right after creation and sometimes weeks later, when I updated info. Here`s the link to the Gothic page. You should get 12 results. 10 if my mods don`t show up. Mods at Gothic Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) They are called Gothic 1Definitive Edition Save and Gothic 1 V1.08K Unpatch Game Save.

I for one am getting 12 entries, but that doesn't necessarily mean much thanks to the role and rights.

However, I saw your mods were both marked with adult only content flags, extreme violence/gore and swearing/profanity, which will definitely make them "not" show to logged out visitors.

To view adult content, you must have enabled it in your profile options. Not being logged in means no profile, no options, and thus no adult contents.

So if that's the reason, then yes, it'd be normal I think.