Magicka bar won't regenerate

Kaelphoenix

I was playing normaly when suddenly my magicka bar stopped regenerating, so here's the situation:

- i currently have magicka regen armor,

- i've taken potions but they only fill it, the ones that increase regen do nothing,

- i'm not infected by vampires since i haven't even found any,

- i deactivated the needs and deseases mod so i can't get thirsty,

- i have already reinstalled skyrim completely and the problem still goes on,

- i've used the player.setav Magicka "x" to try and reset it to normal and it didn't work.

- magica regens 1%/sec in combat and 3%/sec out of combat, so it takes 33sec to fill it from 0-100%...i have been like this for about 20min now.

Any ideas? This is the first time it has happened, no idea what caused it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I had this problem too. I tried all the recommendations to fix it, even tried messing with the console but nothing I did made my magicka regenerate on its own. In the end I reloaded an old save and it worked fine. I have no idea what broke it, the only thing I did was fast travel to Whiterun.

It's not a mod conflict either, I switched them all off and loaded the game without them.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If anyone is still having a problem with this install the mod skytweak. It allows you to tweak almost everything in the game. If you have this bug you will see in skytweaks, under the attributes tab, that your base magicka rate and base health rate is set to zero. Just change it to the default value and you're good to go.

• 2 years later...

TYVM bestpain, SkyTweak helped me.

For those who have this issue too: in SkyTweak MCM, in the Attributes section, right side, see "Base MagickaRate" - when mouse is over this setting, tooltip below the MCM will show actual rate; in my case, base rate was 2.0, but actual rate was 0; changing base to 4.0 upgraded actual rate to 2.0 - idk what mod was messing with regen, but thanks to SkyTweak I don't really care.

Edited by rakothlichlord