Enemy weapons in inventory instead of dropped?

Rooker75

The Skyrim unofficial patch makes a change where a dead enemy's weapons will be in their inventory instead of dropped on the ground. Is there a mod for Oblivion that does that same thing? I'm getting a little tired of chasing Dremora Maces down ramps to see whether or not they're enchanted.

Okay, I'll give that a try and see what happens.

/Edit/ Doesn't seem to work. I set IDeathDropWeaponChance to 0 in the console and it just gave back an error. Maybe that setting wasn't added until Skyrim.

Edited by Rooker75

I see. I've never looked at Oblivion's CS. It's similar to the GECK/CK right? /edit/ Hah! It is the GECK, just less bloated. This should be easy then.

No offense Vyper, but that website demands I register and I don't know anything about it. I appreciate it but I'll have to pass.

/edit/ I have it working, although the weapon models seem to stay floating in mid-air. That's less annoying than chasing weapons downhill after every fight, so I can live with it.

Edited by Rooker75

Are you by any chance using killermonkey99's ragdoll skeleton.nif? If so that is one of the side effects of that skeleton (for some people at least ... me being one of those).

If you look through the comments on the ragdoll skeleton you'll see some discussion about it (probably nearly two years back now). My own investigation led me to think it was something introduced with Growlf's latest skeleton (which is the basis for killermonkey99's latest skeleton) but I wasn't able to reproduce the error using Growlf's, just killermonkey's. Over time I've just learned to ignore it.

• 4 months later...