Which armor is best overall?

Scyris

if you want to use some magic its also better to use light armor cos you can get up to 99 % spell effitiences with light armor thats a way better than with heavy and if you still got some problem because you take too much dmg try alteration and use magic shields...

one time i got some luck at startup and found some good soulgems so i enchanted a simple leather armor with shields and at the end i got 85 armor rateing at lvl 3 together with alteration XD as iam used to play my stealth char almost all the time i do not need any armor at the end

i use a bow and play with two joysticks ( yes joysticks not gamepad one for movement one for aiming) its very usefull cos in oblivion you can throttle your walking/running and aiming speed with joysticks(considdering how hard you push them) so i got full control even with about 400 speed and with this way of playing iam able to aim better then i could it ever do with a mouse...

i can even shoot an enemy right in his eye XD i also use hide and attack mod at hard difficulty so in normal case its just impossible for the enemy to get his sword on me ^^( i also use burden an drain fatigue/speed poisens for bosses ) but considering of the balance mods i use i would die with one hit if i would be detected XD so it would take the thrill out of the game if i would use any armor with such a char and yes i control my oblivion char like a mech XD

so i would say its just a question of your playing style wich armor you should chose

Archived