The Black Clergy: An epic RP Battle of good, evil and the dark arts

Zephyr2011

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
No problemo. unfortunately it would seem that the rp has fairly well died on me (R.I.P.) so it's not a big deal.

IF (and I stress if) we can get a few more people (two or three) we can revive the black clergy, someone pmed me a while ago about joining but I didn't notice it until today, so if we get a few more members we can necromance the necromancy rp thread lol

ACK! No, no, no, no, no.... I apologize dearly for letting the RP die!

We must revive it!

aww the guild of mute assassions died :(

Wasn't it already dead? I mean, undead? No, I would never let such an awesome place die..

LIVE! *pulls out some jumper cables*

ooc> lol

Llervu stood in the Arcane Magic complex, an ancient dunmer fort that had been built on the island centuries, perhaps even millenia before the island disappeared into the wild lands of Armageddon; he was observing the construction of the Atomic Creation Engine, noting every single detail, as were all the undead there guarding. Should this character betray me I do NOT want to have a stalemate on my hands, or my plans stalled he thought. A large skeleton approached him, in the eye sockets were the original inhabitants, perfectly preserved by necromancy and a ice-cold blue. The undead had skeletal wings, a long tail, and a lizard-like face, resembling that of a Kamodo Dragon. This being was called Death-Wing, one of Llervu's few friends and companions and a Drakkar that had turned himself into something near a lich long ago.