Question about forging at blacksmith

UchihaLucci

You can create a custom object and set a condition on the recipes (COBJ records) that require you to have that item in inventory before being able to craft those mod added items. Then in game you can give yourself the custom object via the console the first time you need it. From there store it in a non-respawning container for when you do not need it and retrieve it when you do.

You can create a custom object and set a condition on the recipes (COBJ records) that require you to have that item in inventory before being able to craft those mod added items. Then in game you can give yourself the custom object via the console the first time you need it. From there store it in a non-respawning container for when you do not need it and retrieve it when you do.

Thanks, Unfortunately I didn't understand your explanation. I am newbie I could use SSEEdit and Zedit for simple things. And I don't know your explanation is about which application. But I know how to get anything through console. If you can clarify it how it would be great of course.

Edited by UchihaLucci

I'm not sure how to do it with SSEEdit. Pretty sure it is possible though.

In the Creation Kit I would take an existing object, say a gold coin, and duplicate it. Then I would open up the duplicate record and change the Editor ID to something meaningful to the mod and change the name to what I want it to be. Then I would open up each recipe or constructible object record that I wanted to have the requirement of the custom coin and add a GetItemCount condition that looks for 1 or more of the custom coin.