[WIP] Daughters of Ares - Beta

lucasjose501

How about adding something to do with the body and the exoseliton, like for instance upgrade exoseleton to a magnisum-titanium alloy for str and agl, and upgrade the body/chassy to a carbonfiber-titanium alloy for lightness but dmg resistance, also was thinking about a cerbral upgrade that will incress or add health regen rate while stood still or while resting and also increase rad regen rate aswell.

the exoseleton could increase the str stat by 1/2 and add x amount to the total carry capacity.

the chassy upgrade could add xamount to the damage resitance and x amount to the rad resistance

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about adding something to do with the body and the exoseliton, like for instance upgrade exoseleton to a magnisum-titanium alloy for str and agl, and upgrade the body/chassy to a carbonfiber-titanium alloy for lightness but dmg resistance, also was thinking about a cerbral upgrade that will incress or add health regen rate while stood still or while resting and also increase rad regen rate aswell.

the exoseleton could increase the str stat by 1/2 and add x amount to the total carry capacity.

the chassy upgrade could add xamount to the damage resitance and x amount to the rad resistance

haha, everything you said is planned :) Not the same way, but very similar.

Just as an idea that occured to me, do you think it would be possible to have a version/optional file where on Hardcore Mode, you need to be consuming Microfusion cells or Energy Cells instead of food and water? Just an idea for those that enjy the challenge of Hardcore :)

Also I was wondering if there would be a way to retexture or at least recolor your blood with this race, as it seems odd to be bleeding normal red blood xD

Just as an idea that occured to me, do you think it would be possible to have a version/optional file where on Hardcore Mode, you need to be consuming Microfusion cells or Energy Cells instead of food and water? Just an idea for those that enjy the challenge of Hardcore :smile:

Also I was wondering if there would be a way to retexture or at least recolor your blood with this race, as it seems odd to be bleeding normal red blood xD

he's already working on a food system...and the blood texture...it's hardcoded...changing it for the player changes it for the npcs.

Cant apply the robot damage sparks to the player like you can robots?

Is that part about the player hardcoded too?

Just kidna curious since robit NPC's have a diffrent wound effect.

As for a sugestion : What about a upgrade that would let you power energy weapons with your body?

Edited by Imca

Cant apply the robot damage sparks to the player like you can robots?

Is that part about the player hardcoded too?

Just kidna curious since robit NPC's have a diffrent wound effect.

As for a sugestion : What about a upgrade that would let you power energy weapons with your body?

The sparks is exclusive for "creatures", because they have their own skeletons, characteristics, details, textures ... The player uses the same skeleton of all NPCs, this limits a lot.

Good idea about the weapons, i'll think about it.

I just had a crazy thought...Yanno how the Platinum Chip is supposed to be an upgrade for House's securitrons? i.e. a data storage device?

What if DoA could use it to upgrade herself INSTEAD?! This would give players an incentive to choose the Independent/Yes Man ending and destroy the securitrons (since AFAIK that's the only ending where you don't actually use the chip.)

Not sure exactly what it would do, but perhaps it could simply mirror what it does to the securitrons? Like add +15 DT and...idk, some additional feature?

Just a thought here dont no if it would work or if u can do this.

Was thinking about armor and weapons designed to go with this mod/race, How about making a quest line/small story to find out who made u and were. At the end of this quest u could have a DoA set of armor and weapons that are only avilable to the DoA race and only work for her.

The armor could be power armor and require Microfusion cells or Energy Cells to work to its full rating.

The weapons could be energy weapons like the weapons from the hedszots weapon pack mod, that gain power and lose power with the health of you player, and are more effective with your optical enhancements and sensor enhancements

sorry about spelling :)

(if you think this is a good idea i can give you ideas for the story and how the quest could start)

Just a thought here dont no if it would work or if u can do this.

Was thinking about armor and weapons designed to go with this mod/race, How about making a quest line/small story to find out who made u and were. At the end of this quest u could have a DoA set of armor and weapons that are only avilable to the DoA race and only work for her.

The armor could be power armor and require Microfusion cells or Energy Cells to work to its full rating.

The weapons could be energy weapons like the weapons from the hedszots weapon pack mod, that gain power and lose power with the health of you player, and are more effective with your optical enhancements and sensor enhancements

sorry about spelling :smile:

(if you think this is a good idea i can give you ideas for the story and how the quest could start)

That's nice! I like it.