MiWi freeware

pcoyot3

Hello, I noticed this peculiar bit of code browsing abouts the interwebs along this one day, i Did not know what it was I thought you guys would know. Do you know what the MiWi does I do not know and I think that has infected my PC and pjhone and landline with FREEWARE virurses. MANY THINGS. please help thanks. Pleases help me with thise

Hello, I noticed this peculiar bit of code browsing abouts the interwebs along this one day, i Did not know what it was I thought you guys would know. Do you know what the MiWi does I do not know and I think that has infected my PC and pjhone and landline with FREEWARE virurses. MANY THINGS. please help thanks. Pleases help me with thise

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I NEED HELP

MiWi is a small-footprint networking protocol used in HVAC systems, and other applications where devices have a limited amount of space to run code. Your computer doesn't need it, likely won't use it, and it really shouldn't be installed in any event. Unless, of course, you use your computer to talk to some network addressable controllers for your climate control, or something similar.

If you don't know where it came from, then running some serious virus/malware scans on your machine would be a good idea.