Greatest game series of the decade?

Zaldir

In response to post #9094195. #9094366 is also a reply to the same post.

"90% of the world population is not and will never be able to afford a computer"
Can't tell if including Africa and such "3rd world countries", or if just ignorant. A PC able to run Skyrim isn't that much if you build it yourself. But, then again, most of the "world" is too lazy to build their own PC and just relax back on buying an over-priced pre-made computer. Also, "77.7*% of statistics are made up."

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say that "Those who shout the loudest are the most heard."

I don't care what the Greybeards have to say, my unbridled Thu'um will be heard.

-Also GTA is popular, and both series have new games coming out. I'm concerned. |:|

In response to post #9094195. #9094366, #9095868 are all replies on the same post.

I concur 99.999% with jacburn about statistics ...
in collage i wrote a program that did my statistic homework for me and the ONE thing about statistics i learned was every study has a Bub-Ba Edited by fatamus

I really just wanted to re-post a argument I read in the comments of that section; "PC gamers are just gonna vote for Elder Scrolls because their butt hurt over no PC announcement." The context in which this statement was made implied that it was somehow PC gamers fault that GTA V is not being made on PC, and that we should vote for them as some kind of pence to Rockstar.

I wanted to know fellow PC guys, whats your opinion on this sort of argument, a kind of blame the victim?

this is such a silly debate.

all it is is comparing two completely different games, and the ones with the most fanboys to back it up wins.

of course TES was going to beat Half-Life, because TES (currently) has more active fans roaming the interwebs of gamespot.

but if i had to choose, i'd pick GTA over TES. granted, the only TES game that i have played has been Skyrim, and i dont really like it that much (mostly because Bethesda dumbs its game down so much it allows you to pick up 50 broomsticks, 20 swords, and 30 pieces of armour, and relies on its fanbase to make mods for it to make it less dumbed down instead of just adding a hardcore mode like how FO:NV did), even if some of the mods are good. GTA Vice City and SA hold special places in my heart, and as a vannilla game, they have much more effort and polish put into the GTA games than Vanilla Skyrim did, no matter how big their world is.

but that is just my opinion.