NEW POLL

kennyimpala

Body Replacer  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which body replacer are you currently using? (for female)

• Malo
    • Growlfs
    • Aleksmarch
    • Naouak
    • Dimonized
    • Other
    • None
    • IDK (I don't know)

The main reason people use the default body is because the replacers are usually nude, I am not particularly adverse to that but I haven't moved out yet and have parents around and many of the people that play this game do also. The other major problem is compatibility with armor and clothing, clipping issues and things like that.

nice observation, me I use malo, but i dont really see anything... because most of the time im wearing something LMAO

90% of the time that I have played Fallout 3 for I didn't use any of the body replacers (I also gave F3 up for like 2 months after that period).

Now because of user posted images show casing Dimon's type 3 body replacer (dimonized) wearing high quality clothing / armour mods designed for it that actually look good on the models I use said body replacer and it's like the game has a new life for me, even if my girls (60% of my F3 companions are female) spend most of the time wearing Black Vault Security armour. I guess the reason that dimon's type 3 stood out to me was the fact that it looks like the most real of the body replacers.

I normally play male characters by the way (with a mod that removes the under shirt - because what man really does wear an undershirt... my guys still have boxers though).

IF YOU VOTED "OTHER" PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH BY POSTING HERE

I'm also currently working on a texture which will kind of look like this http://dclips.fundraw.com/zobo500dir/excl_iryna_bodnaruk_47.jpg It will be a replacement of the grympy suit.... or whatever is called

whatever... i use none and will only use one that works well with vanilla meshes and meshes made for vanilla bodies...

same goes for the stuff i create... i dont even have enough time to translate my mods in 166 different languages and i definately wont do so for bodies...

just my opinion...

looks like us will have to work on default and babes.... besides the other ones are too even.... but i will wait for more votes.... hopefully the moderator will put this one up so we get more stats.... or maybe arrange a new poll that includes the ones that i missed (babe and the other one, and take off IDK)

I use babes due to high quality of texture and mesh. especially since a good amount of mods support it and there alot of compatibility patches or mods for it. IE texture fix for MMM raiders and as said above matching vanilla armor meshes for BABE makes it the best one to support.

because what man really does wear an undershirt....

I lol'd irl

I dont promote the over-use of undershirts, however they can be handy when you dont want to show off your tanned and muscled chest all the time... Can only fend off hordes of ladies for so long you know.

because what man really does wear an undershirt....

I lol'd irl

I dont promote the over-use of undershirts, however they can be handy when you dont want to show off your tanned and muscled chest all the time... Can only fend off hordes of ladies for so long you know.

me personally i been loyal to malos

but had run into some problems

Archived