building conductor power

South8028

There is such an object of the workshop. 2048x2048 in size. Consists of 48 meshes. The structure is animated, stained-glass windows are spinning. I want to add to it there are animated shutters on the dome. In order for them to be controlled from the room through a switch, I wanted to make a conductor from the entire building, because I do not want to spoil the appearance with conductors. I added bs connect points P-Conduit01 and P-WS-Rotation to it, registered it in ck. But no matter how much I tried, the building does not want to conduct power. What am I missing?

https://disk.yandex.ru/a/ZHjssgJIBdLD9A

Maybe by added Actor Values to the object(s) such asÂ

Â

WorkshopcanBePoweredAV 0.00

WorkshopsnapTransmitsPower 1.00

No. I added all the necessary parameters to ck. I have already made conductors many times, so the point is not in the ck parameters, but probably in the nif itself. Perhaps the fact that the whole structure is divided into animated parts blocks the transmission of power? Or maybe because it is too big for the conductor? Or maybe some special parameter is needed for such objects? In general, I'll probably just make blinds right away with a "remote control" in the room, through which it will be possible to control directly. I don't know what's wrong with nif. Perhaps someone else can advise.

You might take a look at the vault assets in the Settlement Objects Expansion Pack as I seem to recall these objects transmit power when snapped together during build mode. Possibly try making a similar test structure (similar size and shape) minus the animations and see if you can get the large structure to transmit power. Also, is there an equivalent object in game that you could examine? I am not aware of one myself.

You might take a look at the vault assets in the Settlement Objects Expansion Pack as I seem to recall these objects transmit power when snapped together during build mode. Possibly try making a similar test structure (similar size and shape) minus the animations and see if you can get the large structure to transmit power. Also, is there an equivalent object in game that you could examine? I am not aware of one myself.

Thanks. But I couldn't solve the problem. Made an easier way. I placed the "p ws snap" point for the blinds under the floor, from there it is easy to route the wiring anywhere.

https://youtu.be/AJCPj2ZV40o