Simple Request

Riven1978

Hey there, did a little searching on nexus here and Google to no avail, what i am looking for are a pair of wearable Dog Tags [with or without writing is fine (The my basement mod dog tags on the table would be cool as to what they say in pip boy)] I figure it can be wearable in the same manner as the slave collar is, in which it can be worn over top of the other armors. I think they would be a great addition to the game, since they are already in game for the BOS :D

Regardless if anyone sees this and either knows of a place to find such a mod (release or WIP) or can throw it together real quick i would be greatly appreciative.

what he means is that they are 'ingame' as items, not really wearable ones.. yet (which is what he's requesting).

Yes i know they have dog tags in game for the BOS and "mymegatonbasment" mod has a pair on the desk as you go in which tells you the PC name birthday etc. What i am wanting is a pair that can be worn on the PC's Toon(i.e when you look at your character you can see them on.) I also know there is a mod out there that has necklaces and such in it, so i guess what i am asking is if anyone can make a necklace (take the place of the slave collar spot) that looks like a pair of dog tags hehe. i don't care if they look flat cause they really are pretty flat IRL other then bits or raised lettering.

Well.. Dog tags are not worn over the armour. Sure a model could be done, but it would be a static, so if you want it to show over the armour, expect huge "blank space" between the chest and the plates when not wearing armour.

I think it's wiser to make it appear only when you are not wearing anything, closer to the chest.

Well.. Dog tags are not worn over the armour. Sure a model could be done, but it would be a static, so if you want it to show over the armour, expect huge "blank space" between the chest and the plates when not wearing armour.

I think it's wiser to make it appear only when you are not wearing anything, closer to the chest.

Well i was hoping for a more dangling approach but flat against say a white topped Doc fatigues made to look like a A shirt would be cool too hehe

Archived