A Usable Blowing Horn...Oh Yeah...

reaper9111

ok guys, here is the idea, i'm using the smokable pipe mod...and i just love it for when i walk aroud the wild life of tamriel...then i came up whit the idea that it would be awesome to have a "blowing horn" that can actualy be use... think about it the animation has already been created...(the pipe mod) so all needs to be done is to meshe the orn !... imagine you character walking in the wild life and out of nowhere he take his Horn and Blow !...then all you can ear around is the crazy sound of the horn going all over the mountains....lol...i know i'm deep into it ! eniways,,,here is a few pictures !!!

that would be nice to have one of these hanging on the character's body, the oposite side of the longsword !

EDIT : the first goal of the horn would be to call an imperial guard to your rescue (let's imagine the guard would spawn in a certain radius, then run to you )

Picture 1

Picture 2

Im not quite sure about the practical use of a mod like this but i guess it would fit into any Vicking theme.

the use of the horn can be use for 3 things, :

1 = for revealing your presence to every living things in a certain radius...(when you lazy to run upo to evrymonsters around, they'll run to you)

2 = maybe tweak a script that would call a imperiale guard to the rescue ! (that would be the first objective of the mod)

3 = for fun !

Funny stuff, real animals would be more likely to get the poop out of your way.

Even a bear is more likely to run away if you shout at it than to attack you. Unless it's rabid, really hungry or with cubs.

Tbh, the behaviour of animals in OB is more than just strange.

I kinda like the idea...

Makes me think of Boromir at the end of the movie "The Fellowship of the Ring" when he (Sean Bean) is fighting the Uruk-Hai, defending Pippin and Merry. He uses his horn to summon the rest of his party to his aid.

Good luck with this, if you have any questions about the Pipe Mod, just ask. I'll try to help.

I kinda like the idea...

Makes me think of Boromir at the end of the movie "The Fellowship of the Ring" when he (Sean Bean) is fighting the Uruk-Hai, defending Pippin and Merry. He uses his horn to summon the rest of his party to his aid.

Good luck with this, if you have any questions about the Pipe Mod, just ask. I'll try to help.

Sadly Ssenkrad, if i ask you to take a look at this topic it was becuse i cant make new meshes or even play whit animatin...i was kind of hoping you would really love the idea and accept the challenge...well, all i can say is that i hope someone will get his hand on it and do it...that would make a great new addition to the game ! But thanks to have taken your time to comment on it !

Sadly Ssenkrad, if i ask you to take a look at this topic it was becuse i cant make new meshes or even play whit animatin...i was kind of hoping you would really love the idea and accept the challenge...well, all i can say is that i hope someone will get his hand on it and do it...that would make a great new addition to the game ! But thanks to have taken your time to comment on it !

Ah, I see.

Actually, I'm pretty busy working on Vim & Vigor Advanced. I am pretty close to getting an update ready to release. My plate is already too full to commit myself to anything else right now.

I might suggest you make a [REQz] topic (request) on the BGS Modding Forum.