Display Soldiers' XP and Mobility in Character Card View

johnnylump

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enemy types are out of the question and current mission kills may not be possible to display too: as far as I remember, there is no separate counter for current mission kills.

And for total kills?

Enemy types are out of the question and current mission kills may not be possible to display too: as far as I remember, there is no separate counter for current mission kills.

And for total kills?

I'd like it to know if my rookies made their first kill :blush:

And for total kills?

I'd like it to know if my rookies made their first kill :blush:

Sure, but it would have been nice to see it. It's just for aesthetics anyway, not necessary.

Hey, just wanted to chime in to say thanks for all the hard work on the UI mods! I originally made use of the HEX edits to get mobility info for soldiers, and it removed a huge annoyance from the gameplay (i.e. if I assessed how well a soldier can fire a rifle to get their Aim rating, how do I not know how fast they can run? :) Since I love playing with Not Created Equal, I kept deploying recruits with great stats on paper, only to find them gassed at the back of the squad the first time I sent them on a mission!)

Of course, once the game was patched and broke the HEX mod, I really lost some enthusiasm for EW. I just checked back at the Nexus this week and was ecstatic to find this and other handy UI mods revived! I'm picking them all up as we speak to get back into a campaign I had halted.

So, congrats on the success, and thanks from someone who is enjoying the benefits of your effort!