Will scaled down storages function as normal?

DarkFaeGaming

As the title says, if I scale down a storage box for a housing mod, so that it fits nicely on shelves, function as normal? Just scaling with the S button in the render window, don't know about other methods.

EDIT: Also, if I scale down one, will others I place in also be scaled? Or only ones I duplicate/copy+paste?

Edited by DarkFaeGaming

Hey there they should function perfectly fine.

I made a tiny box on top of a house to add a key, while the regular box is pretty big this one was considered as cheat or easter egg to get into the house early.

So I made it very, very, very, tiny and well hidden. ^^

When it comes to the scale of other objects it depends... I am not at the GECK right now, but the base form of creatures has a built-in scale value.

You can change that value directly in the base form, but this will affect all references of that creature.

If container have such a scale function in the base form either, it will also affect all references of that container.

HOWEVER, as you say you use it in the render window, then this is actually the scale of the placed reference. It should NOT affect the base form.

So all other references of that container should still have regular size.

Hey there they should function perfectly fine.

I made a tiny box on top of a house to add a key, while the regular box is pretty big this one was considered as cheat or easter egg to get into the house early.

So I made it very, very, very, tiny and well hidden. ^^

When it comes to the scale of other objects it depends... I am not at the GECK right now, but the base form of creatures has a built-in scale value.

You can change that value directly in the base form, but this will affect all references of that creature.

If container have such a scale function in the base form either, it will also affect all references of that container.

HOWEVER, as you say you use it in the render window, then this is actually the scale of the placed reference. It should NOT affect the base form.

So all other references of that container should still have regular size.

Awesome, cheers