Need help with mod list.

Tubble300

Hi, im trying to use mods for my game.

I load in fine but when I press either Load or Continue to enter my save game. The game just freezes and forces me to do CTRL+ALT+DEL to be able to leave.

I've tried to enable them one by one, this worked, but some mods just didn't work. Then I activated all, the mods appeared to be there but the same freeze

glitch happened. I've tried a lot of things to get it to work but I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. Help would be very much appreciated! :smile:

Tell me if you need any more info, I am very new to modding Fallout New Vegas so not sure what is relevant and not.

This is the deploy order of the complete modlist.

Mods:

1 YUP-Unofficial Patch 13 JIP NVSE plugin 25 PMs HD ammo Boxes 37 Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus

2 BOA Book of flesh 14 JohnnyGuitar NVSE 26 Trooper Overhaul Main FIle 38 The Mod configuration Menu

3 Modded armor compatibility - Book of steel 15 Just Assorted Mods 27 PMs HD ranger outfits 39 Vanilla_UI_Plus

4 FNVModLimitFix 16 NMCs Large Part 1 of 3 28 nov 2011 book of steel 40 Wasteland flora and terrain overhaul

5 FCO - Races fix 17 NMCs Large Part 2 of 3 29 PMs Legion Overhaul 41 New Vegas Script Extender

6 FCO 3.0 18 NMCs Large Part 3 of 3 30 NCR Trooper Overhaul_beta

7 EVE v.1.19 19 Hectrol Lockinterface Deluxe 31 PMs HD Ranger outfits 2k

8 IMPACT - The Micheal Bay 20 MGs Neat Clutter Retextures 32 PMs Med Textures

9 IMPACT - Compatibility edition 21 More Mojave 33 Russel V 1.17

10 Weapon Mesh Improvement Mod 22 New Vegas Anti Crash 34 Someguy Series 2 dot 0

11 Weapon Retexture Project 23 New Vegas Heap Replacer 35 Stewie Tweaks

12 Improved Heavy Weapons Texture 24 New Vegas Tick Fix 36 User interface Organizer

You do not indicate that you have made the game large address aware. This is a requirement for using NMCs texture packs.

Also, a listing of your equipment specifications and the mod manager you are using would be very helpful.

I checked if I had made the game large address aware. I had before, but somehow it must've reset so it started crashing without me understanding why.

But now I used the 4gb patcher again and works wonders, thank you so much for bringing this to my attention! :)