Cant begin New Game/Unplayable

iiiTicTac

I decided to get back in Skyrim recently. I wanted to completely reset everything. Start off fresh, if you will.

When I start a new game, I get spawned in a weird location, which causes the game to bug out. ( I will include the video, for reference).

I dont know what to do to fix this. I have tried uninstalling all mods, running with no mods & even running with mods. Nothing seems to work for me, so idk what else to do/try. I did attempt to use the "cart fix" mod that I found on here. This did absolutely nothing for me.

I have also tried to load an old save. All characters are in a T-pose (including my character) & most animations seem broken. I can't pull out weapons (or it doesn't show) so combat wouldn't be very enjoyable.

I did see something online that suggested a console command to skip the opening cut-scene. I tried that and it won't allow me to move, or do anything.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

~If there is any questions, or additional info needed, let me know and ill reply when I can!~

[Video Link]

https://youtu.be/2i8K10LhEn8

Edited by iiiTicTac

Idk. maybe you installed one of the live-another-life mods and have spawned as the cart driver? (or it's pet?) ;)

I'd recommend posting your load order so folks can take a look...might see a known issue with one or more.

That's gotta be some leftover mod stuff, or a conflict of some sort. You are driving the cart, and the doors at helgen don't open when you approach....

That's what I think, too.

Since you're about to start over anyway, I'd suggest deleting the whole Skyrim SE folder and redownloading Skyrim from Steam. Then test with a new game. It SHOULD work now.

Once you got a really clean new game folder, you can start modding again.