Umbacano's Mansion..

Scyris

Tbh, many of the weapons you see in Oblivion manors and such places are just replicas of weapons and have a value of "1" gold, an attack of "1", and a health level of "1", lol.

I'm not sure if it's the same with the weapon you're talking about (as I've not played Oblivion in depth an time in recent months), but it would probably be the case with these weapons. In this instance, breaking into his house and stealing these weapons are not worth the trouble involved.

I do, its part of Fcom, there is a bow, mace, sword, dual daggers and a few other things in display cases. The sword you can actually take, and I'm gonna try a unlock cheat to see if the rest are real or fakes.

They are real if you're playing FCOM or OOO anyway. :smile: And there is a key to all of the display cases. You just need to find it.

Umbacano is pretty dumb anyway. He has his back turned all the while I'm stealing his nice Ayleid weapons and even climbing the stairs to the loft he doesn't notice.

I haven't done it for awhile, but I believe there's a "little" guardian in there now to discourage pilfering. :D

Good sneak and lockpick skills and a little Illusion and or Alteration magic help a lot. :yes: I play mages so I go for the magic solution.

• 1 month later...

Hey,

If anyone can point in the right direction in getting the keys to the ayleid weapon cases, I'd appreciate it a lot...it's driving me nuts. I have OOO 1.3, already got all the keys from Umbacano and his servants to no avail...

Thanks!

some cases really dont have keys or anything to them as you arent really supposed to get in, Now granted, a lock pick does the job just fine, unless its un pickable.

in the case where its impossible to get in, yes, you do just type unlock in the console.

Kodachii & Sakura, thanks for the replies!

By Maigrets:

They are real if you're playing FCOM or OOO anyway. smile.gif And there is a key to all of the display cases. You just need to find it.

- I'd love to find the actual keys - if they do exist, that is. So far, OOO has been very detailed in terms of game world and its consistency, so I'd reckon there would be some keys somewhere.

If anyone has found them, please let us know!

Archived