THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I appreciate what your putting down here, Its clever thought and lots of hours that make mods and its good to see that atleast someone appreciates it. thankyou. :smile: and thankyou to all modders from me aswell.

Edited by thelawfull

I am loving Skyrim again as a result of the mods I've used via the Nexus and just wanted to add my voice to this thread! Thanks for everything. You've turned a game I enjoyed into a game I absolutely love!

To name but a few of the mods I'm currently enjoying:

Frostfall - makes Skyrim an awesome, immersive experience!

Amazing Follower Tweaks - let's me use exactly the npcs I want the way I want!

Realistic Needs & Desires - now I have to think whenever I leave a city "do I have enough food to survive in the wilds!?"

Too many more to mention in my current game but to all the mod authors working tirelessly - thanks for all the work you do!

• 1 month later...

Just a big thank you to all of the people that give us additional enjoyment and allow us to spend more time in this wonderful game, (and others).

I, for one, really appreciate your time and efforts.

Again, thank you all!

(If this is a topic addressed elsewhere, my apologies.)

Thank you. This made me feel a lot better. :happy:

could NOT Agree MORE THANK You to all those modders out there spending countless hours making our games Better and Last Far Longer then any other game in history I for one KNOW how you feel because I myself am a Custom Skyrim modder and Ironically i'm about to release my First mod ever really soon! d};-}} https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/6189645/?tb=images&pUp=1

Edited by ModderMatt

Thank You to all who make mods and run this site!! I waited two years while playing Skyrim on xbox 360 to finally get my PC. I was only going to get a few mods (LOL) but am up to 70+ already. I have had some issues to start with, but serching on this site I found the fixes. Thank You all again!!