THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

I also would like to Thank all of the Mod Creators on Nexus. It's because of you that an old game such as Skyrim is still playable and popular even today in 2016. Skyrim first came out Nov. 11th 2011, and 5 years later Skyrim is still one of my favorite games to play. The mods for Skyrim adds so much more content to the game, its like playing a sequel to Skyrim.

So with that said, again I would like to thank all of the Mod Creators for the awesome job each and every one of you do for the modding community, Skyrim (and other games on Nexus) wouldn't be the game it is today without you each of you.

Again, thank you so much!!!!!

-Gary (TheTechGenius)

----------------------------------------------

PS:

Also, I have been running my own Teamspeak 3 server for years now, on my own dedicated server, if anyone would like to come in and chat. Everyone is welcome! All I ask is to not bash other people.

- TeamSpeak 3 Server -

Host: voice.thetechgenius.net

Port: Default Port (9987)

Slots: 512 (I have a Non-Profit License)

If I am not allowed to post my Teamspeak server info, I am sorry, please let me know and I will remove it. Or a moderator could remove it if they like too. Either way.

Edited by thetechgenius

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big business in taking your money for a product that the player will beat in a day and then throw it in a closet to collect dust. What causes a game to become a legend, a classic and gain a cult-like following? One simple word... Playability. A player sinks his earned money into a game that they beat in a day or in a game that they can come back to years later and still play. "I've seen it all and done it all." Too often this is the statement heard from players. The industry is happy either way. They just pump out another low playability game just to get money to fatten their pockets. "Oh, we have a lot of bugs with our game xxxxxxx, well xxxxxxxxXX is about to come out."

They care not one iota. However with the Elder Scrolls and Fallout games, they gave us a clue as to what we should be playing for our money. Something that takes much longer to explore and beat. Still they cared not that bugs did exist. "Just play around it." "Don't worry, you'll be okay with 98% completion." Then in marched the gamers true friend. Those Saints of Coding. The Gurus of Gaming. The modders. They took it upon themselves to improve an imperfect thing and bestowed upon us that most treasured of gifts, Playability. "Seen everything? Done everything? Collected everything? We say nay. For we have new player homes, new weapons, new spells, new quests and so much more."

Now our cherished games can be played as long as the OS they run on is good to go. Ten years from now, dust off that laptop, and look back on a happier time as you once again shout your enemies to shreds or fly dragons across the landscape. Such are things the modders give to us and we admire them for it. Thanks.

Edited by SteelPilgrim

I too, just got back into Skyrim and have really modded the game (& I'm not done). SO I also wanted to say thank you to the modding community for making all the mods for Skyrim. Without you, we wouldn't have this expanded and incredible world to explore in.

Cheers! (Raises glass of Guinness)

I appreciate the modders, for providing extra time to make this and other games more in depth and immersive, also for giving inspiration to me to try it out myself and see if I can give anything if value back to the community. To the admins and those who host this site, without which we would have much less to go on, and also to all the people who actually use the mods and encourage the modders to keep making more content for such an excellent game. You're all awesome in my book. Thanks again guys!

I appreciate what you guys are doing here, Appreciating all of us modders who break our necks modding day in and day out for you guys. It isn't always glamorous for us and sometimes we hurt people in the process getting mad at negative comments and blocking users for putting down all the work that we did, Its good to come to a place where all everyone is doing is saying positive things about you and your work. Also thankyou to all the modders who mod as I do and more thelawfull. :smile:

Sometimes I feel like superman by five for fighting describes how modders feel but thats corny lol

Edited by thelawfull

• 1 month later...

A HUGE Thank you to the Modders.
Anyone who wonders at the longevity of TES:S need only look at what you all have done.
My personal thanks to:
Jaysus (Sorry that his attendance here ended so long ago; but his Swords are still amongst the best weapon models I have seen).
Sharlikan for his compatibility mod which makes Jaysus still work/mesh with the game properly.
AmethystDeceiver (Lustmord Armor is still my favourite armor mod. As well as the Arise Sets).
Caliente!!!!
HothTrooper: Thanks for the Immersive Mods!
There are TONS of others that have improved my adventures through Skyrim.
To you all, a big THANKS!

Edited by Wavecannon