Creation Kit info

4 hours ago, South8028 said:

Has a plugin for exporting/importing models and collisions appeared with ck? I mean an analogue of bgs nif exporter fo4.

I see ..\Starfield\Tools\ArtTools\BGS_Starfield_ArtTools_1.0.0.3.exe (Properties >> Product name: Starfield Art Tools for 3dsMax 2021 ) but I haven't installed it.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, LarannKiar said:

I see ..\Starfield\Tools\ArtTools\BGS_Starfield_ArtTools_1.0.0.3.exe (Properties >> Product name: Starfield Art Tools for 3dsMax 2021 ) but I haven't installed it.

Thank you. Great. It's time to install Starfield. 🙂

2 hours ago, South8028 said:

Thank you. Great. It's time to install Starfield. 🙂

Glad you decided to join Starfield. 🙂 

By the way, the Creation Kit 2 consumes ~17.5GB of RAM (~15GB without loading a Cell in the Render Window).

BGS states on the CK Steam page that System Requirements >> Minimum >> Memory: 32GB, Recommended: 48GB so I assume it's by design and not a result of a bad installation.

1 hour ago, LarannKiar said:

Glad you decided to join Starfield. 🙂 

By the way, the Creation Kit 2 consumes ~17.5GB of RAM (~15GB without loading a Cell in the Render Window).

BGS states on the CK Steam page that System Requirements >> Minimum >> Memory: 32GB, Recommended: 48GB so I assume it's by design and not a result of a bad installation.

yes, I read the requirements. I don't know how well my computer can work with Starfield. It's high time for me to upgrade. Mainly the video card and the low core clock of my old server. I'm still using a gtx1080 and my maximum frequency per thread is 3 GHz.🙂

• 2 months later...