Cbbe 3BA physics manager problem.

moss129

Yes, I did create my own body. I'm sorry for not understanding all of this lol I'm semi-new to modding. I just download a bunch of mods at a time and hope it works not really understanding the technical aspect of it all.

But yes, I did create my own body but disabling Touched By Dibella reverts the body back to my old created body.. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with bodyslide and me not understanding how to batch build etc. There's even a checkbox that says, "Meshes/actor/ character / Character/ Character Assets/ FemaleBody_0.nif and FemaleBody_1.nif" which I have no clue what it means.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to give me advice and help with links to videos etc. I tried Reddit and other forums but they were all toxic

Okay, I'll try.... Bodyslide is a tool to customize bodies in game. It can do this for male and female bodies alike, depending on what body replacers you have installed and what files you choose to build. Bodyslide can not only customize bodies, but it can also "fit" armors, which support bodyslide, to your custom body.

That's basically what the "batch build" button does: You can use it to adapt multiple armors or clothes to your body of choice at a time. The "Create morphs" checkbox should be checked, if you want to edit your body further in Racemenu.

Now to the checkbox you mentioned: The Vanilla game doesn't make a difference between player and NPC bodies. There is just one female body mesh and one male body mesh, that are used for player and NPCs alike. The default location for these meshes is Skyrim SE/data/meshes/actors/character/character assets. As long as the checkbox is checked, Bodyslide will build body meshes into that directory. This means, the body you created in bodyslide, will be given to all NPCs - and also the player, unless you have a "unique player mod". If you don't want to (re)build these meshes, uncheck the checkbox.

"Unique player" mods make the whole thing a bit more complicated: They use separate file paths for the meshes and textures of the player character. This way, your player character can have a different skin and a different body than NPCs. Most "unique player" mods have a bodyslide entry of their own. So, if you want to customize your player character's body, you have to choose something like "unique player female" in the upper left corner, adjust the sliders as you want and hit the "create" button. I'm not using "unique player" mods myself, so I don't know the details. Refer to the description page of the mod you're using.

If you want more info on Bodyslide, look at their description page.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201

There are links to further instructions, they even have a video guide.

I'll do some more research/ testing and use all the sources you've given me. I don't want to keep bothering you about the same issue lol. You've been a tremendous help and I really appreciate all of your tips, advice and suggestions. Thank you