Which Military Branch would you rather serve?

Tiber Septim

Which Military Branch will you rather serve?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Read the instructions and story for more further details

• United States Marine Corps.
    • United States Army
    • United States Air Force
    • United States Navy

@wikinger9048

I'm tasked by my Major to make people convinced into the Corps. And yeah, that is kind of a propaganda. About the milita. Usually Militias are form by a groups of citizen who volunteered to fight. That's what i know. After all, i'm no General or any other Officer ranks that knows everything.

@Humanbean234

LOLOL! Nice! I even told my friend about this. LOLOLOL! I can't stop laughing LOL! And i do think that the whole Division heard me laughing!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i picked marine corps, because well... out of all of those, marines have the most 'macho' reputation. We wouldnt want to be girly girl men :) (kidding!)

in honesty i have a close friend he is a captain in the air force, he repeatedly taunts non-air forcers because they toil in the mud while he flies in the sky heh. sounds nice :)

About the Militia, You mean the National Guard? The National Guard protects the mainland.

Noooo, i dont mean the National Guard. The National Guard is under the Gouverment Command. I mean the Militia, ther is no Gouverment Command over them.

„A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.“

Thats the Militia. The National Guard is just another gouverment controll group. The Militia Member have her own Weapons, the owner for the Weapons of the National Guard is the Gouverment. The National Guard had nothing to do with the Milita. Or shoot the Militia Students, if the Gouverment it say?

@Tiber Septim

Do you do here propaganda for the USMC? Or you be nuts about Warfare and this stuff?

Sorry for the double post.

A militia is defined as a body of citizen soldiers as distinguished from professional soldiers. The only time one tends to be formed is during times of war or turmoil. Essentially, if you own a gun, no matter what it is, you're a member of that militia since you can pick that gun up and fight on domestic turf.

@Wikinger9048

Don't take it too seriously, If this is the order of a General, I would already spread the polls around the internet with the permission of the censorship guys. But this one is from my Major. It's not really an order, I'm boasting with my Major about this. So i'm sorry i didn't say that on the first time.

@PureSnipe

No probs, just relax. About the Militia thing, yes you are right. During World War II, I do think that Local Militias in Europe are called Partisans. And the French Maquis too.

@Skree000

Tell your friend this, I'll see you on the sky, bud! since the Marines have their own Planes. And we don't toil in mud, since we are trained at Land, Air and Sea. But God Bless the U.S. Air Force. They saved my platoon from getting blasted into pieces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heck. I'm a bit mad that I can't serve in the armed forces due to my severe BPD, but at least I can knock down a target from 500 yards with my 5.56, or out to 975 yards with a friend's 7.62 :thumbsup:

It'll be worth a shot as trying to get in as a SWAT sniper :P