Which Military Branch would you rather serve?

Tiber Septim

Which Military Branch will you rather serve?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Read the instructions and story for more further details

• United States Marine Corps.
    • United States Army
    • United States Air Force
    • United States Navy

@PureSnipe

Well, maybe if you don't get accepted in SWAT, Try the Marine Corps, and make sure you'll go to the "Old Breed". No luck on the Corps, try the Army. Didn't get accepted? Try the Navy as a Sailor, and you'll get excited seeing the payrolls(I did get excited seeing the payrolls, that was 4 yrs ago when i served the Navy). Didn't get accepted on any of those jobs. Bah! Just keep dreaming. LOLZ!

But i really expect you to go to the Marine Corps. And hope you'll go to the "Old Breed" with me.

P.S. Old Breed is a nickname for 1st Marine Division.

About the Avatar:

Your quite a patriot, eh? Nice Avatar, anyways.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to some recruiters the other day, and I can't be accepted until I'm off of medication for 2 years, am stable and have a written letter from the psychiatrist stating such. I'm not too concerned about having trouble getting into SWAT. I know all of em at the Houston PD, and am in better physical shape and a better shot than just about all of em xD

@PureSnipe

Well, Good luck for that. But after that 2 years of Medication, just try the Marine Corps first, If you'll get lucky and ended up in the same division as i am, I can guide you with some things and stuff. Stick with me and you'll get a quick promotion.(I bond well with Officers, lol)

I'd be enlisting as a PFC since I have an Eagle Scout rank. And me enlisting would be after college, and only then if I was off the medication, because, well, me without the meds is really scary for people that don't know me well, and hilarious for those that do.

Bipolar paranoid schizophrenic, with clinical depression. I was to the point of being sent to a mental ward a few years ago, and the shrinks think it'll be gone in ten years, or never gone at all....

Without the medications? Definately. To the point I was asked to leave public schooling since I was a liability, or threat to the kids around me. With the meds, very few, but I'm able to suppress them. I could get into what all the symptoms are when I'm off of the meds, but it basically boils down to manic relapses severe depression and hallucinations.

I've got a few plus/minus sides to them though, such as being apathetic to pain, suffering and death, severe paranoia, and the ability to block all physical pain.

I don't think you can be send to Afganistan with that sickness. If you do, your sickness will get worse, why? Because you'll get Battle Fatigue. Which worsen your sickness. I do have Battle Fatigue from Afganistan, and i'm having a theraphy.(I don't think its effective).

Yeah, the recruiter told me that the only way I could even be enlisted is to be off of all medications and stable for 2 years, with written consent from the psychiatrist.

Battle Fatigue is more commonly known as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, or PTSD