Good Mods That I (and other people) Should Install

Fidget56

I want to uninstall Oblivion and restart the whole mods thing :dry: (Because I have too many mods that I don't use and I feel that is the easiest way to uninstall mods when you have ~100 mods ;) ) Does anyone have any exceptional , essential, and/or great mods, that I should install after I reinstall Oblivion?

I would like to suggest OAVO2 (or OAVO3 when it gets released).

It really makes an exceptional add to the game!

My graphics are close to amazing now. =)

Deadly Reflex is a very good mod too.

It adds a lot to the game-play. :smile:

OOO is great and deadly reflex + adrenaline fueld combat, if you want to play a great one story mod i would say you can try Heart of the Dead its my favorite one if you want some great done dual shield weps and a realy chalenging combat you can also try romuska fantasy store the weps got some unique enchants like you cant se it anywhere else and the dual whieldet weps got sheaths it also adds some gread spells like corpse explosion

and i would say a animation replacer is a basic thing cos the vanilla animations are more than only stupid and not very realistic after all

i also would never use mods which make axes to blade weps cos its not realistic of course axes are much sharper than european swords(in fact most two handet swords are not the way sharp) but it all depents on the way you swing a wepon if you wanna learn to use it ;) blunts an axes are simmilar in that way cos both got ther heavy point on thier top XD i know what iam speaking of i can use meele weps in rl ;)

what a piti that some great mods got axes which are set as blade XD

and about 100 mods are not that much since il stick my mods together ill got about 400 runnin XD

there are that much great mods you cant list them all XD

Last time I tried Adrenaline fueled combat it had like weird cheesy-flashy make your enemies turn purply and random numbers everywhere... normal combat is not a magic system...

Dual Wield Stance is good, makes everyone fight like assassins. DMC Stylish provides a lot of new possibilities to sword combat, but a bit too flashy for me. So my favorite thing to do in Oblivion is run around with my AK-47 Grenadier, commit acts of terrorism in the Imperial city, and corner / snipe high level archers in Aylied Ruins. One of my favorite mods, no, my favorite mod is Alexscorpion's Sneaking Gear.

Gates to Aesgaard and Gates to Aesgaard 2 look amazing for quests, wish I had enough free space left to install them.

Armory of the Silver Dragon, Midas Magic, Akatosh Mount, Nature Of The Beast, anything by Mr_Siika or Pale_Rider, Chingari and Ismelda Demon Race.

I would sugest Slofs mods, but she's withdrawn them.