mugensamurai

Hello there. I was looking for a mod, wich adds an armor for the Thieves Guild. Some sort of enchanted armor that boosts up some thief skills, like Sneak, Security, Mercantile, etc. I've found one, that a guy already requested, but since the creator was banned, the mod was removed. Could someone make another one? Or, if someone have already downloaded it, reupload in another website (if that is legal, of course)?

Should be easy to make if vanilla meshes are okay.

So, here's some homework for you:

• What meshes do you want it based off? I suggest either leather or dark brotherhood armour. If leather, bracers or gloves?
  • What stats do you want it to have? I suggest equivalent to Chainmail.
  • What enchantments do you want it to have and how strong? Remember to choose something for helmet, torso, greaves, boots and gauntlets.
Once you've told me what you want, I can whip it up quickly. It will be added to your inventory once you join the guild (or shortly after starting the game if you're already in the guild), but I won't be adding extra dialogue or anything like that.

It seems to me that the vanilla Leather armour is actually really supposed to be Thieves' Guild armour - it is called 'thief' in the construction set, and also, the thieves guild armour in Skyrim is extremely similar to the Oblivion Leather armour...

Should be easy to make if vanilla meshes are okay.

So, here's some homework for you:

• What meshes do you want it based off? I suggest either leather or dark brotherhood armour. If leather, bracers or gloves?
  • What stats do you want it to have? I suggest equivalent to Chainmail.
  • What enchantments do you want it to have and how strong? Remember to choose something for helmet, torso, greaves, boots and gauntlets.
Once you've told me what you want, I can whip it up quickly. It will be added to your inventory once you join the guild (or shortly after starting the game if you're already in the guild), but I won't be adding extra dialogue or anything like that.

- The one that i've found was an Leather Armor with some enchantments, as most of the guild members use Leather Armor, a Leather Armor would be good.

- Stats equivalent to chainmail is a good one

- Torso, Greaves, Boots, Helmet and Arm Piece (i suggest Leather Bracers instead of Leather Gloves). Some thief-skills enchantments on the armor, like Sneak, Mercantile, Security, Speechcraft and a weapon skill of choose, like Marksman or Blade (i suggest Marksman).

- Depending on the race and class you will choose, you will get a maximum of 35 skill points, i suggest putting 15 or 20 points of each skill as enchantment on the armor, so you can reach Journeyman on each skill without too much effort.

Also, sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian xD.

I've sent you a PM with a link. :smile:

I've used highest tier vanilla enchantments for each of the armour pieces:

Boots - Fortify Sneak

Bracer - Fortify Security

Helmet - Fortify Speechcraft

Greaves - Feather

Helmet - Fortify Mercantile

Let me know if you want anything changed.

I'll happily upload this armour to Oblivion Nexus if others want this armour as well... otherwise I couldn't be bothered to write a proper description, readme and upload images for the mod. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

hello i don't know if this is the right place to say this but i have an idea about the thieves guils armor... i have install the mod and i have to say you did a realy good job, but in my opinion it would be better if you change 2 items the helmet into a black hood and the bracers into leather gauntlets it looks better try it out and let me know.