Dynamic Body Changer Mod

LOLWUTIPWNU

I am a fan of the vast number of female armor mods available, but there are so many body types that it is difficult to choose which one to use. Could someone make a mod that switches the body type when you put on a set of armor that requires a different body, or a seperate window that allows you to choose like the config tool the for gta iv iCEhancer mod? If this already exists, then please link it in a comment.

• 2 weeks later...

Into the wishful thinking category here, there are mods for other Beth games that allow for dynamic breast sizing however I'm not sure if the same system would apply for actually switching out the body meshes, and even then you would have to either attach a script to the armor in question, or perhaps there could be some sort of marker (like a prefix or suffix in certain forms etc) in code in each armor that a universal script could pick up on and switch the body over (likely SKSE will be needed).

One thing that does get me about Skyrim is the wide variety of body mods in the "standard" category if you get my drift. Between Caliente's, UNP, UNPB (for the H cup loving strangers), veteran body etc, and 100's of armors between them, what a c*** of a decision to make. But in saying that, thanks to modders we have anything at all. I personally prefer UNP for standardization, but Calientes for the curvy body is just as great IMO although Calientes in itself has gotten a bit messy, now with v3 of it throwing all those old armors back out the door, the many of which were built on V2.

So in short, Skyrims' body modding situation is a royal mess IMO. Basically comes down to preference. Give Caliente one thing tho, this "BodySlide" thing may have potential in anotehr fashion for doing what you say above (from what I know about it anyway could be wrong). Other than that, I don't imagine swapping bodies on the fly would be an easy thing to do, but then again, based on one theory above with scriptable interchange, it may well be possible, but that's just theory atm. I imagine there would be a number of glitches associated with such an idea anyway.

Anyone that might be able to elaborate on this, please post :) Wouldn't mind such a thing myself.

One thing that does get me about Skyrim is the wide variety of body mods in the "standard" category if you get my drift. Between Caliente's, UNP, UNPB (for the H cup loving strangers), veteran body etc, and 100's of armors between them, what a c*** of a decision to make. But in saying that, thanks to modders we have anything at all. I personally prefer UNP for standardization, but Calientes for the curvy body is just as great IMO although Calientes in itself has gotten a bit messy, now with v3 of it throwing all those old armors back out the door, the many of which were built on V2.

There are around 45 female body mods for Skyrim (many of which are modders making UNP bodies more like CBBE, lulz), which is stupid, especially when you compare it to the 2 of Morrowind, and the 10 or so of Oblivion and the Fallout games.

CBBEv3(.2.3) has been out for more than a year, so modders have had plenty of time to update their v1/v2 outfits, if they were ever going to bother. Also, a little correction; very few CBBE outfits are v1/v2. The vast majority are of v3.

The next version of CBBE and BodySlide should sort that all out, though, as there will be an auto-BodySlide tool so pretty much any outfit can be made to work in BodySlide.

As for this topic, simply doing a Nexus search gave two results:

BodyChange.

Body Type Change Spell.

Couldn't of asked for a better reply, cheers Jeir :). Yes the number of available mods for bodies is ridiculous, but then you could expect that with a game with a phenomenal amount of players XD. Everyone wants to claim some fame XD.

Thanks for posting links for those two mods, personally after looking at the varieties available I just decided to leave it for now. Was very much juggling between yours and UNP, always used Dimons for Fallout, HGEC for OB now it's time to jump the fence again XD. See, I only just decided to play Skyrim, don't ask why but I was comparing a number of mods after I did my HD packages, must say yours has the best shape for sure and when those realistic textures get done (forget who was making it atm) it will be bangin. Glad to here that most suit the V3 body, I must have mixed up what you mentioned on your readme lol.

Hey and kudos to ya for making that list of armors and stuff, very very handy. Wish could give more kudos for the body slide and for the body itself.

So this auto-bodyslide thing, you mean it can process the armors to fit? I imagine in such case some armors might clip a bit but again I imagine that it must be dependent on the armor design? Or you mean like by using sliders you can adjust the armor? All sounds very good tho.

Thanks again for them links, my mind is surely at ease now and I'm sure oldmate from the OP will be too :). Look forward to your updates.