Mods Not loading in game

Papaxbear88

Hi I have just installed Fallout new vegas, and have been trying to get some mods running. I have been able to get body and face mods to load and work in game, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get Mods like in game weapons to load into game. I run FOMM and have used that to install the files as well as manually placed them into the directories. and they load into the data file list where i check them, but they never show up in game. And just to verify what i mean wont load into game is that after i check them in the data file list the items were supposed to show up in good springs but do not ever show up. I'm not realy sure what I could be doing wrong and would appreciate any help anyone can give me!

Are you using FOMM to launch or the vanilla option? I always use the "launch with NVSE" button in FOMM, I just can't remember whether it was built in or I had to grab NVSE from the Nexus separately.

I've always had mixed results with the vanilla launcher.

Could be a load order problem. Have you used the BOSS tool in FOMM? It usually catches and corrects conflicts.

Hmm I did the check for update in order to run BOSS and it did the something bad seems to have happened. But I think it updated still tho. But when i click on BOSS and hit run is it supposed to visually do anything on the screen? I hit it to run it and it still didn't load items into game when i ran the game through FOMM. But the log says this..

Mod load order report
! Warning: current load order template contains 984 duplicate entries

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

SHRaiderTN.esp
* The auto-sorter doesn't recognize this mod. It is probably safe to put it anywhere, depending on how you want the various plugins to override one another.

Honjo Masamune Katana.esp
* The auto-sorter doesn't recognize this mod. It is probably safe to put it anywhere, depending on how you want the various plugins to override one another.

RaiderChains.esp

984 dupes on the template? Clear that. May not help but absolutely unnecessary. The load order looks fine.

Which mod in particular is giving you trouble? The Katana?

Be sure to unpack any compressed .bsas that came with it. Item mesh could be there just missing textures.

Double check the file conventions. Sometimes an errant empty folder can trip up the game pulling assets from their intended locations.

Other than that I'm as stumped as you...maybe someone else has a suggestion?