CAGOULE for the Enhanced Weather mod

MajorMueller

Hi everyone!

It is a long time ago since i learned english in scool, so please be patient with me, Thank you very much!

Now to my request!

I have installed the Enchanced Weather mod V2 and it works fine, iove the rain and i like the idea of radiaktive rain!

But i miss a simple Jacked, that protect me.

I now all the protection u can have in vanilla game but power armor and the radiation suite is just over the top in my opinion, for a bit rain.

So i wish a new model jacked, like the Picture shows!

http://www.wolkdirekt.com/images/280/AS2110/regenjacken-regenschutzbekleidung-regenjacke-gelb.jpg

Bonus:

+ protection to 2 rad/sec ??? so it is just for the rain and not to go in radioaktive area´s

+ take damage in the rain so u have to repair it, time to time. may repair item some raider armor with a tire ;) ???

+ perception goes down to ??? -10 (i can do this by my own but may some other´s can´t)

YES I LIKE CHANGING MY CLOTHES FOR DIFFERENT SITUATION`S :)

THX fore the fast awnser! :)

I try the oasis hood by myself!

I put the radiation resistance in it and try that, but it dosen´t work in the rain from the enchanced weather mod. so i guess it is more than that!?

!!!By now the model is not that imprtant, the priorety is to make it work in the radioaktive rain!!!

So that's a yes? okay. also I will download the mod, if its not an ESM already, I will repackage It so my mod can work with the mod. I can make this in a few minutes.

EDIT: it seems there is an ESP for the rain to be radioactive, delete it and its gone, but for realism I can still make a esp that will counter it.

Edited by Tangyboxhead

I hate to bring you bad news, but I can't do this, as the rain risitance is not an effect so I need to set suit to 100 rad resist and that works for all radiation. BUT I will spend more time on this, see if I cant make a few changes here and there, and migt fix.

Also that'd be 1000 caps too (Joke)

Well crap, it comes down to one thing, and that is not editable in the geck, so yea... I wil lstill try

EDIT: I've looked a bit further, it seems you can not make a value to stop rain, I mean Ive made a special radiation, but not sure how to make it resist, maybe negative?

Edited by Tangyboxhead

i don´t know how i can explain myself. this support is amasing!

I looking forward to that mod, but if it is not possible don´t breake your brain ;)

It is not the bad thing when the Jacket also gives protektion for radioaktive area´s. I don´t cheat, ever when i am in a singleplayer game i stuck to my part, as any good Actor ^^

But in the meantime, can someone tell me if i can force my Character to talk, i mean move the mouth like in a conversation!?

I know how to use the console [ tfc>tm>player.playidle chairskirttalka ] and it work but the lipps don´t move? is this even possible!?

Thx again for the effort!!!

that requires l if sync data and audio *.ogg files to match the scripted messages and words, any one can make them but the player character?

what you just asked can be done, not so sure any one wants to take that on?

some HP laptops have SW software for AI animation built in to jpg imaging over lays, this software is not for games, but, the data result can be used in a game. you an see animals, birds, fish, statues, a wall with a set of lips, any thing you can ream up, it will use your own voice, but recording all o that text? is immense ,baby, your talking months of work. not days.

My kids play with that, androids now have it too.

kitty

Edited by Purr4me

Oh hell no, i do not want that perfection! I just want my player Character to move his lips, while i am overlaying my own or someones voice. If it is that more simple to make an NPC, move his lips, can i do that with a consol command!? I just want them to do a face animation. Anyway it is not that important by now!!!

But back to topic. The cagoule, as an wearable in game item with out, changing player character stats, will make me very happy. :)