LR300

PFM

This rifle is on my list of weapons to be added to my mod, with your permission I will try to have my team bring it in to the Fallout world, I personally like the LR300 and I think it is a very stremlined weapon, however the GL may not be there in the game unless I can get the animations for using and reloading as well as the scripting. But nice model there.

Do what they did with the MERC AR-50 Rifle, when you equip it, it asks if you want to just equip it, attach silencer or just fold out the bipods.

So on this one, it will be

1. Equip it

2. Equip for firing the Grenade Launcher

This rifle is on my list of weapons to be added to my mod, with your permission I will try to have my team bring it in to the Fallout world, I personally like the LR300 and I think it is a very stremlined weapon, however the GL may not be there in the game unless I can get the animations for using and reloading as well as the scripting. But nice model there.

As far as I'm concerned, you can use this model in your mod. Just credit the original author "Awenger".

I use this mod http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3282 with modified M4M203 model (thinner and shorter). But I would really like to have LR300 with M203 in the game (I don't care about the scope)

I used the logic of the "M203" mod. I use the same model twice - as M4 and as M203. Only the names are different and ammunition+reloading and so on. This way you don't need to add second fire mod to the rifle, you just "change weapon".

P.S. all I need is nif model + texture (at least layout) - I can take care of the rest. Be advised, that you need to simplify this model - it has around 95.000 verticles!!! :blink:

Archived