New Mutant meshes - Want to contribute?

kennyimpala

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like the look a lot, but I'd probably prefer to set it up as another mutant vice replace the ones in the game. Either works for me but I just like more and more variations vice replacing what is already there. Again really good looking threats to the player.

Like the look a lot, but I'd probably prefer to set it up as another mutant vice replace the ones in the game. Either works for me but I just like more and more variations vice replacing what is already there. Again really good looking threats to the player.

thanks I was tthinking on replacing all mutants with the new mesh, then give them the default armor

and then add a new mutant which has new armor, This time I will make him look like a big walking bunker kind of like this

http://api.ning.com/files/MRKNrBj9n9wcJ-SXDlFR4GpxxENWV27w24B4tJzCpaM_/ironmonger.jpg wont make him too deadly, but very resistant to any ammunition (will take more than a behemot) he will do mostly meelee and will instant kill, or he might have a minigun, or maybe some new blasting gun that shoots artillery shells. :P

I will increase his size a little.

maybe I will take off the default mutants and replace their armor with a light version of "the walking bunker" and just provide them with melee. To make it more realist.

Funny, i saw this on the request thread:

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=112569

If you don't know what it is about, check this:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_Horrigan

We're talking about the guy who beheads deathclaws in one hit with his bare hands here...

Ill see wat I can do, I might have it done before 1 month (but in 1 month i go to vacations so i can work full time on it)

So me and KennyImpala talked earlier today about a possible Cannibal retex. I was thinking maybe for Raiders or just making a new faction (which I would like to do but I would need some pointers being an amateur modder). I always felt that the Cannibals of Arefu weren't gruesome enough, as well as the Raiders (I'd assume atleast a few would be cannibals). So here are some pictures that illustrate a feel for what I think they should look like if anyone would like to help.

CAUTION: Pictres are gruesome and full of fake blood. (lol)

Their is two main parts of the body I wanted to add a new Cannibal Texture. The Face, I planned on have eyes with red or incredibly light blue irises, maybe even a white iris so the eye is all white so it would just be the pupil. The face would have blood all over it as well as the hands. The Body, was my next goal making it seems skinny, or even starving, maybe having a few cuts or even a bite mark (you never know what might happen during cannibal "love niblling". (LMFAO)

So on a scale of 1-10 who thinks this is a good idea?

Archived