Problems with graphics

sarras

My PC is AthlonXP2400+, 256MB RAM, GF2 MX400 64MB.

So when I playing on 640x480 resolution ant medium visibility it's showing only 15 (in towns) - 30 (not in towns) FPS. Is this bug? It's able to fix that problem? :(

Help... Please! :help:

see the stickied morrowind general tweak guide. but don't expect miracles - you're using an old graphics card. and if you're using windows xp, you're gonna want more memory for it.

for reference, i'm using an athlon 2500+, 512 mb, and a radeon 9600 pro 128mb.

using the Morrowind FPS optimizer, i get 15-30 fps with the view distance ranging from maximum to about 3/4 (and i capped my fps at 60)

and what's wrong with 30 fps??

it shows 30 fps only when i'm near wall or any other huge object...

but ist dont matter any more :) today i bought new vga and now i'm playing mw 1024x768 with full distance (with fps optimizer) ant full real time shadows :D

Game with full graphics looks really amazing :) Thenk for your help

it shows 30 fps only when i'm near wall or any other huge object...

but ist dont matter any more :) today i bought new vga and now i'm playing mw 1024x768 with full distance (with fps optimizer) ant full real time shadows :D

Game with full graphics looks really amazing :) Thenk for your help

no problem despite the age of morrowind, it's really hardware intensive because it was created with future hardware in mind. if you get plugins later that cause slowdown, try the tweak guide, it makes a hell of a difference.

The higher the FPS, the better. (For those who dont know- FPS = Frames Per Second). You are very... not exactly 'lucky' but its good that you get 15-30 FPS in a town, especially Balmora. For a while I was only getting 5 FPS in Balmora and around 10 or 15 indoors. High FPS is good ^_^

Archived