ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

(Mod Request) Larval Tears Farmable/Purchased At Merchant/Free Rebirth

WolfLordKaisher

This is only my second time using the forums, so excuse me if I'm not formatting correctly.

I would like to request a Mod that allows for either Larval Tears to become farmable (even at a low drop-rate) and be purchasable from either of the two merchants in either Eternal Cities. Or for a Mod that allows rebirth to not use Larval Tears and be completely free.

I request a mod like this because I want to help people beat Fire Giant, but I get bored using the same build over and over again, what I'd like to do is be able to switch builds on the fly, or spend a few days farming Larval Tears in order to have more freedom helping people with late-game/mandatory bosses.

I've been considering looking for a mod that allows me to make all 10 character slots with 100% of the game completed, all items, ect. But I'd rather just have a mod on for a day in the early stages of Elden Ring mods, farm up Larval Tears, then unmod the game and go Online.

As far as I know, Larval Tears are already farmable from the big ball things in the underground zone(s)

Unfortunately, that seems to be a bug. Phantoms can farm those giant balls, but even if they get the Larval Tear as a drop, the loot will be taken back from them once they leave.