Corrupted Environments?

CentralNexus

I've a problem with NukaWorld. The Cola-Cars arena is FILLED with random garbage extending into the warm up space with all the gear. Sheet metal, girders, random items, MOST of it you can walk thru (no collisions), but it does obstruct view. Which makes the initial battle with the Over-boss impossibly hard because you can barely see him let alone fight him.

I tried reinstalling the entire game, but it has come back to haunt me . Which means I don't spend much time in Nuka World these days.

On my latest play thru a secret room (presumably from a weapon DLC that added a custom Legendary weapon), I found in the Capsized factory in the glowing sea had the same sort of random garbage when I exited the room, preventing ALL movement. I was forced to reload an earlier save and managed to avoid the issue by not going in the room again.

I'm concerned about how to avoid such issues. AND why the problem returned.

Hello. i don't know if is because i use mods, but every time i get in the arena, there are textures all around from large nuka world bottles. So i just open the console ~ click to every texture, block me to move and type disable and repeat as many times is needed. You can try this. That's all. Thanks.

Hello. i don't know if is because i use mods, but every time i get in the arena, there are textures all around from large nuka world bottles. So i just open the console ~ click to every texture, block me to move and type disable and repeat as many times is needed. You can try this. That's all. Thanks.

The mod I linked should help you as well.

• 2 weeks later...