Tripping over rugs and floors.

jaderoyale

I have an annoying issue with my character. I get stuck on carpets, floor boards, roads... Example: I am walking across the room and I come to a rug. I get stuck. I have to jump on to the rug or walk around. Walking up stairs is next to impossible. Example: Walking up to the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun? Can't get up the steps. I have to walk up the hillside. :sad: Oh, and no this is NOT limited to Whiterun. It is a problem through out Skyrim indoors and out. I have DG, HF, DB and Falskaar.

The only mods I am using that should effect my character directly:

Dimonized UNP female body

Fountain of Youth Beauty Project

Left Hand Fix for One handed weapons

Left Hand Rings

New Animation for Magic Casting

No Maam Breathing Idles No BBB Version

Player Headtracking

Realistic Ragdolls and Force :ermm:

Run with Two Hand Weapon in One hand

Same Walk and Run Speeds Lite Version

However, none of these mods are new and the problem is fairly recent.

I just recently found and downloaded a mod that makes dead bodies solid "so to speak" called Dead Body Collision Fix. This got me to thinking that it might have something to do with these "type" of settings. (This problem was occuring BEFORE downloading the dead body mod.) but that is a little above my CK skill level.

Very frustrated. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Out of curiosity...

Does this happen only in 3rd person?

Are you able to walk up stairs and other such locations when in first person albeit slowly?

Can you get past these obstacles if you "look up" with the camera?

I had some issues notably on steeper slopes where the angle of the camera turned out to be the culprit. I figured that the game was trying to go where the crosshair was pointed. It was more noticeable in 3rd person since I liked to look down a bit rather than outward at "eye level". Raising the camera angle up at these times resolved the situation.

:confused: Unfortunately no. I checked out several spots in both 1st and 3rd person and I kept moving the camera around also. Didn't seem to help. Thanks for replying so quickly. It is appreciated. :thumbsup:

Edited by jaderoyale