So, did you turn in Chanel or let her keep the painting?

lonewolfkai

I've never completed 'Canvas the Castle' (*hangs head in shame*) 'cause I just couldn't find all the clues. I think I'd turn her in, though. I don't really need her training skills, and after all, she's a thief.

I've never completed 'Canvas the Castle' (*hangs head in shame*) 'cause I just couldn't find all the clues. I think I'd turn her in, though. I don't really need her training skills, and after all, she's a thief.

Let's see, there's three clues. From the UESP Wiki;

* A suspicious painting - at the bottom of the West Tower (through the Private Quarters doors or directly through the Arch Tower), look for a trapdoor behind the crates to the left

* Suspicious paint footprints - on a rug in the dining area

* Concealed painting tools - in the lectern in Chanel's room

Well one of the rewards if you dont turn her in is a painting for you (of yourself i think)

plus, if you think about it, she loved loooved the count if you know what i mean, but the countess still ended up getting everything he had. not to mention, she could always paint the countess another painting.

Well one of the rewards if you dont turn her in is a painting for you (of yourself i think)

Oh really? I didn't know that. I usually turn her in. Next time I'll try letting her go and see what my reward is. Usually by the time I get to this quest I have no use for the bunch of jewels that the Countess gives anyway.

The painting you get is pretty cool, since you drop it and place it where you want. I usually take the painting if I already have a house at that point. I'm surprised I haven't seen any mods that use that model with other paintings, I always thought it was pretty cool.

Archived