Armour Request

mrabdominol

Hey all!

I just wanted to post this request for anyone that is intressted in doin a high resulution armour.

The armour I would like to see comin alive within in the world of tamriel is the Death Dealer armour from the Underworld series.

Underworld is a couple of movies about a never ending war between the blood lines of vampires and lycans, However anough of that.

If you are intressted in doin this armour please make it great I will post a link below for a taste what it looks like in movies.

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1249394

If anyone accepts I wish them good luck and a huge thanks! :blush:

Which Underworld movie is that from? I ask because; First, I don't remember seeing that except maybe in Rise Of The Lycans. Second, it would help someone to make it if they knew exactly what the armor looked like so it would be easier to make a 3d model for it. It looks cool though.

Edited by jdude97

Which Underworld movie is that from? I ask because; First, I don't remember seeing that except maybe in Rise Of The Lycans. Second, it would help someone to make it if they knew exactly what the armor looked like so it would be easier to make a 3d model for it. It looks cool though.

You are right sir Im sorry for being so blury it was late and I was tired from working all day.

But as I said you are infact right its only from the Underworld: Rise of the lycans.

So I guess watching scenes from that movie would be the proper way of seeing it more detailed.

You know anyone intressted in this matter?

Its a very cool armour indeed.

Thanks for showing intress :)