The Wadsworth Replacement Project

IceDragon987

EDIT:Updated main post to better reflect whats happening

Could a Moderater move this to General Modification. It really doesn't matter but more traffic flows the General then Request. I think..

So you just moved in to that dirty and run down House/Apartment but you know you won't be there enough to keep it tidy or to have someone gaurd it while away. Just then you notice a Note on the Table/Bookshelf. Nobody ever did tell you about what happened to the previous residence. The note tells of about a father, his son and his daughter.

Current:

This ONLY CHANGES the robot into a human girl. She is attractive and will use the clothes she gives you. Till then this is all there is for now.

The Beta+ verisions will require Holty07's Book Mod (http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=125621)

What Will Happen in the Future:

-A quest to obtain a butler/maid (Beta Release)

-A book will trigger the quest (Beta Release)

-Umpa idle markers (Beta Release)

-Voice overs (Beta or Gamma Release)

-A house that will evolve over time Non-Themed (Non-Planned Release)

-Themed Supported (Unknown Release)

Recruitment:

Anyone can help me out on this if you wish to! I will require some expertice when it comes to the part with "evolving" the house. Basically it's just going to look neater and not like it hasn't been thouroghly cleaned in the past 200 years. It won't be drastic at first but when it's down it will feel like your in tranquility lane!

Suggestions:

Please PM or leave a comment about any suggestions

Credit:

TGBlank (He taught me to never delete objects in GECK! lol)

Alright guys, GECK finally works for me thanks to XP! so here is the rough quest outline

0 - "Raider Rescue Request"

---A book containing the last page of a diary is somewhere noticeable when you enter your newly obtained player house! (Megaton and Tenpenny supported only, for now). It will hint to look around springvale.

10 - "Raider Massacre"

--- You must clear the area of raiders in the springvale school. Script needed.

20 - "Decisions Decisions"

--- Pick the help you would like and remove thier collar (Yes slave collar). While you have disarmed this slave collar it triggered the others to explode immediately (no harm done to you, or the saved NPC)Script needed.

30 - "A Desperate Request"

--- You can either choose to take in the NPC as a helper (maid/butler) or tell them they are "free"

-----if you choose helper they will teleport to your current player house

--------if you choose free, they will wander the springvale area

Script needed.

Comments? Suggestiosn (this is a rough outline).

Now I know a few of you (TGBlank and necKros) stated you will help, well the door is still open, all I really need is a script to spawn the raiders in the Radier Massacre, I'll ned a script where the slave collars of the unsaved victims blow when you take off the slave collar of the lucky one. and last but not least a script that will tell them to head(or teleport) to megaton or tenpenny. depending on which one they have.

Now I will learn how to script but that will prolong the mod, which isn't a bad thing, but instant gratification blows!!!!

Anyway thanks for the support!

Also read up on the new Description of the mod: Click here!

I have read the other threads about this and one suggestion would be instead of a note to begin, the last page of the previous owners diary.

Stating that their sister should have arrived days ago and that they were going out to look for them along the path to Springvale.

You could even throw in a line to Simms/Tenpenny to not sell his place out from under him while he is gone, if you want it tongue-in-cheek.

Then depending on which the player chooses (male or female) the other calls it quits and decides to go home to their parents (where the sister was travelling from).

Just an idea for a better immersion into the game.

Hey! You already know you have my support. As for the dialogue conditions, you just have to put a CheckItsID and find the desired NPC in each corresponding response from the Quest topics tab. It's a bit intricate, but once you get used to it it's quite easy.

Thanks a bunch guys!

TGBlank, your always a helper!

necKros, thanks for the support

Dragarr, I like the ideas, but it isn't exactly where I am going. I like drama choose only one to live, you can't have them all (Unless you mod my mod :D).

updated my fallout3nexus.com file. You'll see why I havn't been able to do anything for awhile :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

• 1 month later...
Guest deleted934561

I love the sound of this

I have been doing a lot of remakes of my megaton house I hate the way it looks but Tenpenny isn't much better.

I have tried to make it so you could change the whole look of the interior with the themes such as vault theme made it look like a vault but I cant figure out how to get only those walls to show up when that theme is activated.

I know it has to do with the red X up over the room but when I linked the walls to them the old walls stayed and looked silly

I know its not what your asking for but I can see where your going and in a way its on the same concept as that

I also noticed with the tenpenny tower there is different doors that script activates 4 in all I think each door takes you to a different stage of the quest . I think that would be the best approach

on another note about the NPCs you save how about giving each one special abilities such as the daughter cooks and you can give her all your meat and other stuff and she hands you new food items with less rads and better healing.

the son has O.C.D and A.D.D. (like zippy) can't sit still and cleans everything and after awhile you end up with a cleaner sink and a cleaner bed.

the Father is a handy man and can change how your house looks ??

I think I am good at designing rooms esp small areas and would love to help what I can doing this and hopefully learn a bit about scripting while I'm at it

Here is a sample of my work

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry990359

Thank you regicide867202!

You read my mind!

The females know how to cook and int he Beta they will periodically give you food. It won't be much but hey its free!

The males know a little something something about medicine and will supply you with certain chems.

Yes, the way your talking about the whole house cleaning up is exactly what I want as well.

I want it to be that over time the Butler/Maid will clean the house up. They'll scrub the rust off the walls they'll preform construction and make the house more sturdy. Of course you don't see it actually happen, you'll just come back after being in the wasteland to notice.... things are different.

I, myself, haven't taken the time to figure out the Themes, although I know I could crack it in about an hour.

PM me if you'd like to hook our mods together

Guest deleted934561

Ok icedragon this is what i was telling you about in the pm

as i said in the pm this was made to go with sinister chipmunk's wasteland player and buying slaves mod to give it more that feel that they are working it is nav meshed and works with out any problems

I will get to work on one with out the whorehouse for those who don't want it

What I can do is make many interior cells of the same house each one with small upgrades and will leave the themes alone

the cleaner metal wall will be very hard that is a retexture and i don't do that :)

sorry i have tried many tools its just to confusing. Had used one when i was playing secondlife

my brain hurts just remembering that

EDIT!!!

O.K. this is a quick idea of what i think your wanting mind you if i can get better re-text of the megaton home would be great but seeing i don't I used what I have

this is whats in the the file

stage 1 original MegatonPlayerHome

stage 2 moved things from upper empty room added bathtub toilet and moved kitchen sink to bathroom cleaned up the paper and trash

stage 3 added clean sink toilet and tub added diamond plate metal floor (1st and 2nd floor) added metal shelf and cleaning supplied to the bathroom

stage 4 adds a cleaner sink toilet and tub adds better metal walls and adds a metal diamond plate ceiling. removes old walls removes FXlightbeams

Added 3 more doors to the out side of megaton home numbered II III IV each door leads to one of the new stages

If i can get better textures I can do it a lot better then how it is

lol forgot to add the file :)

Ok just tested it for some reason the #II door isn't linked and because i moved the stairs so they wouldn't get deleted i didn't place them exactly right so you can't come back down stairs in #IV

so far thats the only bug i noticed other then things not lined up right but that wasn't the point of this file but to get an idea of what you wanted so awaiting your input

Awesome Reg.

Alright please keep sending your ideas to me on here.

Also my grandmother is passing away as we speak. I won't be able to do much also because I have a wedding tomorrow to go to *not mine mind you* as well as a funeral the day afterwords.

So please give me time to complete what I must.

Thanks

IceD

Archived