A request for an awesome new gun!

theribus

I would love to do this mod myself, but unfortunately the only thing I know how to do is minor level design (and even that I'm still learning). I wouldn't have any idea where to start. But I think that one of the few guns missing from the game is a pump action shotgun. I think that two textures would be good; a old Winchester, sleek polished wooden look to it, a little scuffed would be good to fit with the fallout theme; and the second would be a Remington M870, all black, both full length 20 inch barrels. Both should have 6 rounds (or 7 if you include the chambered round), and have as good or better firepower and slower fire rate than the combat shotgun (use more AP as well for balance). I don't know if it is possible to make custom animations for reload/firing, but i will assume it is since people can make custom animations for things like idling =) Custom sound FX would be ideal as well, I'm willing to help find those. Though if neither animations or sounds are possible i would say scrap the idea, it isn't worth it otherwise. :thanks:

figures there would already be requests, but no, there where no mods for such a thing, I looked through all umpteen-million pages of gun mods without anything even close. (aside from a lever action rifle/shotgun which used the BB gun animations; I think something built with new animations from the ground up is in order). :P

Archived