Suggestion ? a game like TES series?

gih4024

• 4 weeks later...

i remember Dungeon siege 1 i played it when the online servers were still up and running its probably the best multiplayer experience i've ever had the sad truth is that the game went offline due to the developers going under the series got picked up by 2k games i think? the sequals are hardly good but the campaign/story is better no doubt but they lost the whole pvp elements and the reason dungeon siege 1 had such a great community was because of the ability to modify the game and edit characters to be so unique without all that the single player isnt that amazing its still better than a few other dungeon crawlers i've played but there are also better ones if i had to suggest a game thats sort of dungeon crawler mostly open world and has fun multiplayer and single player elements i'd go with torchlight 2 lots of mods and the games got a fun atmosphere :D

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, one thing I'm seeing is that all of the games suggested are fantasy. Yes, the starter used TES as examples, but surely there are other genres that would fit the criteria; maybe the Mass Effect series, or X-Rebirth? Do they HAVE to be fantasy based?

Did you read the original post?

I need a game like skyrim, oblivion and morrowind

RPG action hack and slash, with big open world, cities, npcs, dungeons, etc

I don't care about graphics, I like for exemple fable, gothic 1,2,3,4.

I always prefer something futuristic & Science-fiction in games. Tell me what you think of this one: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1760753044/star-quest-2-united-galaxies-space-sim-rts-racing

Kingdom of Amalur is a bit like Skyrim with a more action oriented combat style. It reminded me a bit of God of War. Lots of combo stuff. Thing is, I actually got pretty bored with it for some reason. I played it for a few days when I first got it, but I didn't get very far past buying my first house and killing some spider lady and then I didn't touch it for months.

Kingdom of Amalur is a bit like Skyrim with a more action oriented combat style. It reminded me a bit of God of War. Lots of combo stuff. Thing is, I actually got pretty bored with it for some reason. I played it for a few days when I first got it, but I didn't get very far past buying my first house and killing some spider lady and then I didn't touch it for months.

Urg. I couldn't play Kingdom's of Amalur for more than 4-5 hours. It was like all the bad parts of MMOs mixed with all the bad parts of Skyrim, and none of the great parts from either.

Edited by Rennn

Urg. I couldn't okay Kingdom's of Amalur for more than 4-5 hours. It was like all the bad parts of MMOs mixed with all the bad parts of Skyrim, and none of the great parts from either.

Yeah... I had to put it down too, like I said. The story was somewhat interesting, but it seemed like it was almost all fetch quest driven and the environment didn't really draw me in like Skyrim did for some reason. It's funny you mentioned MMO's, because the graphics have always put me in mind of World of Warcraft. (which I never played, so I can't compare gameplay)