Has anyone made a Gunners quest line?

reygunz5636

The Gunner faction seems to be neglected. I'm not aware of any mods that add quests that make the Gunners central. Also, it's odd to me that there is no option to join the Gunners. I don't expect them to play as big as a role as other factions like the Minutemen, BOS, Railroad, and Institute, but I think there would be an option to join them turning other gunner NPCs friendly.

The Gunner faction seems to be neglected. I'm not aware of any mods that add quests that make the Gunners central. Also, it's odd to me that there is no option to join the Gunners. I don't expect them to play as big as a role as other factions like the Minutemen, BOS, Railroad, and Institute, but I think there would be an option to join them turning other gunner NPCs friendly.

You can't join the gunners, but, you can become leader of the raiders....... Hhhhmmmm......

The gunners don't have the best rep either. Maybe a hair bit better than raiders...... but, not much. A gunner quest line could be a lot of fun though. :D I am kinda surprised no one has done anything with them yet.