Assassin's Creed 2 Trailer

Halororor

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

I PRINTED OFF THE SHEET, WENT ON TO A WEBCAM, ON SITE AND PUT THE PICTURE UP TO THE WEBCAM.

A Circle appeared around the sheet I printed, with a sign that said "validating"

It validated the sign, and up appeared a 3D replica of an arm with the wrist-blade on it, the arm followed the sign on the sheet around and I could turn the arm as I turned the sheet. It was pretty cool, I could view most sides of the arm as I turned the sheet around.

Also its of note that the arm had 5 fingers.

Very interesting. It seems that I was right.

EDIT: IGN has an interesting video up with some theories that the trailer may imply. It also mentions the little webcam secret: http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1430249...assassins2.html

• 2 weeks later...
The ending of Assassins Creed was very intreguing, I do hope that they continue on that plotline and actually reveal what the hell Abstergo Industries really wanted with all the pieces of Eden. And what they have to do with the forecoming of the end of the world as there are numerous references to December 21, 2012 in the Animus chamber after Desmond develops Eagle Vision.

I will say this just out of sheer guessing it's looking like it wont be as good as the first.

This is just from looking at the trailers I've seen. not a Official or Permanent statement just a Guess.

• 4 weeks later...