What happened to The Elder Council Mod??

Lip

The Elder Council Mod by GiskardUK isnt on TesNexus anymore for some reason. What happened? :(

Cause I wanted to download it there.

And does anyone have any links to where it might still be avaliable guys?

:thanks:

The mod author had it either masked from view or deleted due to personal choice.

I have no idea if it's available anywhere else (I stayed with his most stable older version before he rewrote it). You could try a Google search.

Giskard has left Oblivion modding and as far as I know pretty much washed his hands of these entirely. So for those wanting his stuff I suggest you DL it from file front and then save it somewhere. Apart from the resource pack and elder council that is since DC has redone those in a manner that is backwards compatible. The last files done by Giskard are here Mods.

Thanks for the links, I've read some good thingsa bout this one and havnt tried looking for it befor now. Cant wait to finish Mud n Blood so I can start this one.

• 11 months later...

<snip>

he loaded all his mods here, and has continued them. but he is a total %&$! and will ban you for saying anything he deems against him. also dont mention nexus or beth.forums or he will ban you immeiately.

again he is a total %&$!.

He has his reasons, and is perfectly entitled to post his mods, or not wherever he wants. I would suggest you honor his wishes and refrain from any behavior which might be seen as clearly against him or any other author. Even if they are not a member of this site, badmouthing authors is not allowed. Period.

- Vagrant0

Edited by Vagrant0

he loaded all his mods here, and has continued them. but he is a total %&$! and will ban you for saying anything he deems against him. also dont mention nexus or beth.forums or he will ban you immeiately.

again he is a total %&$!.

You should remove that link at the nearest possibility. The owner of that site and author of those mods simply doesn't want his site linked to these forums. They are his mods and that is his right.