Kill La Kill armor.

bearpw

Nice one!

If you're willing to go all the way then I'm totally interested. Wish I could help but my skills don't really lend themselves to this kind of work. However, if you need advice, tutorials or a beta tester then I'll be happy to help.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback! : ) I'd be happy to keep going as long as people are interested! I will post more pics here later as I progress. Eventually I'll make my own thread when I feel I have enough content to show off.

Also yes, tutorials would be nice to have. I learn as I go, so I am always looking. Atm I'm currently weighting Junketsu to the bones, but I seem to be having issues with the arms/shoulders. Some sort of 3ds max skyrim guide that shows this area would be appreciated, it would help to see someone else do it.

Edited by codename36

Thanks for the feedback! : ) I'd be happy to keep going as long as people are interested! I will post more pics here later as I progress. Eventually I'll make my own thread when I feel I have enough content to show off.

Also yes, tutorials would be nice to have. I learn as I go, so I am always looking. Atm I'm currently weighting Junketsu to the bones, but I seem to be having issues with the arms/shoulders. Some sort of 3ds max skyrim guide that shows this area would be appreciated, it would help to see someone else do it.

Keep it up :) i can't wait t see more.

When I get a free moment I'll see what I can dig up.

Ok found something that might help. If not, don't worry I'll continue searching.

Also this might help, don't know though.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1#Add_weights_to_the_armour

Thanks! This definitely helps. If you are able to, anything focusing on the arms would be greatly appreciated. If that is fine with you, heh. : ) Meanwhile, I'll keep doing my thing.

Also when I'm done, I'll be doing Bakuzan next. As well as the duel wielding versions!

Edited by codename36

Thanks! This definitely helps. If you are able to, anything focusing on the arms would be greatly appreciated. If that is fine with you, heh. : ) Meanwhile, I'll keep doing my thing.

Also when I'm done, I'll be doing Bakuzan next. As well as the duel wielding versions!

I have not been able to dig up much that is useful. Unfortunately, I have a number of time constraints at the moment, so my ability to search is impeded. I will keep on the lookout though. If you need anything else let me know and I will do what I can. :smile: